my disability

Everyday it feels like am hallucinating that I'll be woken up from the worst nightmare but unfortunately it's reality yet it doesn't feel real. My name is Shalom Gulwa I was never born disabled but here I am today disabled because of this tiring and nonsense world we live in. I'm just an ordinary girl or maybe a little extra but I grew up like any other girls out there. See in life when you feel like every thing you do is not enough or everything you do goes upside down that's the feeling I started to feel since the day I was considered disabled. I never enjoyed my childhood like any growing child because my childhood was never the same as others. When I was doing grade four my life started to change in the most weird way things were never like before I lost so many people in my life. I started to blame and hate myself for being different. I didn't understand what was happening and I was going through most difficult phase in life yet I was still a child. So many things changed since that day,week and year. I had to be strong for my parents sake because they were weaker than I. Seeing myself suddenly different from my friends was the most painful thing as it still is. No amount of comfort or words healed me because I was broken and my childhood was destroyed. No one understood or felt what I was going through but myself alone. That's the day that I felt like my life is a movie.