Arrival

It was a good day, (Y/N) was heading home with a friend after really long school day.

-Dude, that was as boring as one of Irukas speeches.- Said (Y/N) to his friend.

-You slept through all the lessons, why are you even complaining?- Asked his friend.

-I just got lost in life's ways yesterday and went to sleep at 3AM.

(Y/N) expected his friend to sigh as always but instead heard him yelling for him to get out of the road, next thing he remembered was an immense pain when truck-kun collided with him.

-WHAT THE FUCK!!!- Was all he could think while flying and probably traumatizing his friend.

-That was so cliche- Thought (Y/N) right in front of God.

-I'm so sorry young man, you weren't supposed to die until you were 100 years old, after you owned Naruto for 70 years.- said God.

-Are you saying I was gonna own Naruto and I died before that.- said (Y/N) in a calm and low voice while leaking killing intent.

-E-ehm... yes?- Asked God scared as fuck.

-Sigh... whatever just send me to another dimension or something.- asked (Y/N) in a bored tone

-How did you know I was gonna do that?

-I literally died in the most cliche way, I appeared in front of God and he is saying sorry when he could just send me to heaven or hell, I watch too much anime to not think I'm being isekai'd.- said (Y/N) with a face that screamed "facts".

-Alright so I will give you three wishes: one to decide which world you are going and you can do whatever you want with the others.

-I will go to Naruto's world, I want to break the 4th wall if I'm in a fanfic or something and I want to have a kekkei genkai that allows me to be a zombie with op abilities I have in this convenient paper over here:

-If I eat someone's DNA I will get their kekkei genkai, tota or mora.
-I will have total control of corpses.
-I will be immortal.
-I also want horns.
-I will have the blood and dead elements cus' why not.
-I want to be able to eat anything without any consequences.

-And I think that's everything.

God agreed on giving him everything he asked if he got rid of some bad guys in the shinigamis book (God and the shinigami are too lazy to kill them themselves), and he literally kicked (Y/N) out of there.

Now we see a baby crying after being born, this baby's name obviously being (Y/N).

-Alright so this is were my adventure begins. I envy the readers for the time skip.

Time-skip brought to you by a Jojo reference.

We can now see an eight year old (Y/N) training his chiton (blood release) and shiton (death release)

-Chiton: chi no numa (blood release: blood swamp)

When he unleashed the jutsu blood appeared from the ground until it covered 30 metres round and 10 centimetres high. The blood didn't affect him but everything the blood touches couldn't get out of it.

When he cancelled the jutsu the blood disappeared and he used another jutsu.

-Shiton: Bochi kara mewosamasu (death release: graveyard's awakening)

The forest he was in literally became a graveyard and ninja zombies got out of their graves, it was random who "awakened" and among all of the 30 zombies there was a hyuga, so he bit him...yeah bit...