Forget Her! What About Me?!

Jade's POV

It's been a day since Cat told me what she did and I have no idea how to feel. Beck wouldn't leave me alone today so he's on his way over to talk.

Why? Why did this have to happen to me? I never imagined someone having feelings for me besides Beck. I'm not exactly someone people wanna date. Hot? Yes, but not really desirable. And Cat? I never thought she'd-

The doorbell rang snapping out of my thoughts. I roll my eyes and get out of bed to answer the door.

"Hey J-"

"Just come in, i'm not in the mood for pleasantries." I say stepping out of the way so he can come in.

"Okay. So how are you?" He asks as we walk to my room.

I shut door behind me and flop onto my bed.

"Did you really come over here to ask me how I feel? Is this about what Cat said or is this really just about you?" I ask not buying his 'caring about my feelings' bullshit.

Cat's POV

"Andre please come over and help me with Cat!" I hear Tori whine on the phone while I was lying on the couch wallowing in my sadness.

"Please she hasn't moved or eaten since yesterday" Tori begs. "Okay, thank you thank you" she cheers.

She comes to sit next to me, "Cat I-"

"Thanks for calling Andre to try to cheer me up but I don't think it will work." I finally sit up and look at her, her eyes dart from my tear stained cheeks back to my eyes.

"Why couldn't she just talk to me? I don't get it." I sigh.

The door opens in coming Andre with a bag of candy, cotton candy and a stuffed bear. I give him a small smile as he comes to join us on the couch.

"Hey little red, I thought some candy and a bear might make you a little happier." He says hanging me the goodies.

"Thank you Andre" I hug him before pulling back.

"Have you tried calling or texting her?" Andre asks.

"Yeah but she hasn't responded to me. And Beck is probably with her right now. He heard what I said to her" I sigh.

"Did Beck mention anything to you?" Tori asks Andre.

"He didn't say much about it, he just told me that Cat admitted to liking Jade. Well he yelled it and then hung up the phone."

"Has anyone spoken to Jade?" I ask batting my long lashes at them possibly on the verge of tears.

"Well we all know she isn't gonna talk to me about this. Andre could you text her?" Tori begged.

"Only because it's for Cat" he took out his phone and texted there, "there now all we do is wait for an answer until then how about I order us a pizza and we watch a movie?"

"Sounds good. Thank you guys so much for being here with me" I smile warmly pulling them into a group hug.

"Well I kinda live here but you're welcome" Tori giggled and so did I.

"So, pizza toppings?" Andre asked dialing the number to a pizza place.

"Pepperoni!" Tori squeals.

"Hmm sausage!" I add.

Jade's POV

"Beck I really don't wanna talk about this with you" I sigh falling back my head landing on my pillow.

He hovers over me, "Jade how do you think I feel? Someone else has feelings for you while i'm trying to get you back" he sighs.

"This isn't about you" I push him away and cross my arms over my chest.

"How isn't this about me?! I'm not even sure what we are and now there is someone else added to this already complicated situation!" He says raising his voice a little.

"One, lower your fucking tone before I stab you with the scissors YOU paid for! And two, like I said this isn't about you Beck! I made it very clear that we aren't getting back together. This is about me and Cat, I really don't need your shit right now" I roll my eyes.

"So why do you kiss me and sleep with me then?" He huffs I could tell he was getting annoyed but I really don't care.

"Because you're so damn persistent and I'm lonely. Can you stop being selfish for one second and think about me?! Or even Cat?! She confessed her feelings for me and I just walked away without saying anything her! That's what I should be thinking about now, not you and your whining!" I shout.

"Forget about her! What about me?! My feelings don't matter either?! I've been trying to get you back and you've been giving me mixed signals! Now you care about how Cat feels? If you really cared you wouldn't have left her in the parking lot falling apart on the verge of having a panic attack!!" He shouts back and I freeze.

"She had an attack? W-who told you that?" I say softly, the guilt quickly settled in.

I just didn't know what to say.. I needed some time to think I didn't mean to hurt her like that. God, knowing Cat she probably thinks I hate her.

"Tori told Andre about it and he told me when I was freaking out to him about Cat having feelings for you" he sighs running his hands through his hair.

"I need you to leave so I can go talk to Cat" I say after a few seconds of silence.

"I'm sorry for being a dick, I just really want you back Jade."

"I know Beck, I understand. I just can't think about this right now, I need to go please." I grab his hand, caressing the back of it with my thumb.

"Can I give you a ride?" He gives me a crooked and guilty smile.

"Okay, I'm gonna get dressed real quick." He nods and I rush to my closet.

I pick out some black jeans, a long sleeve fish net crop top and a burgundy crop top that has was cut open in the middle revealing a little bit of cleavage to go over it. I get dressed in the bathroom and throw on my boots. I comb my hair really quickly and turn to look at Beck.

"Ready" I say.

"Well let's go then" he gives me a small smile.

We head to his car and drive off to Tori's house. I probably should text Tori to let her know i'm coming but I wanna surprise Cat, maybe I can cheer her up a little I know she must be really upset.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

We pull up to Tori's and I unbuckle my seatbelt, "thanks for the ride Beck."

"Don't thank me, it's the least I could do." He winks at me and smiles, I can't help but smile back.

"You're sweet" I peck his cheek before getting out the car.

"Text me whenever and I'll pick you up!" He shouts as I walk to Tori's front door.

I turn to him and nod before he pulls off. I turn to the door and take a deep breath before ringing the bell.

"COMING!" I hear Tori shout.

I hear her unlock the door and when she opens it her face drops, "h-hey what are you doing here?"

"I need to speak to Cat, please" I say without thinking.