Chapter 4: The Day Off Part 2: The Crux Clash

Narrator: And so, our three relaxation buddies took the carriage back to the Harbor and there, they saw Beidou and her ship, the Alcor.

Beidou: Welcome aboard! And a special welcome goes out to Krystal, the new manager of Bubu Pharmacy! Ready to see the clash tonight? I saw that a lot of your friends from college registered knowing that you were going to attend.

Krystal: Really?

Beidou: Really. Oh, and you remember Kazuha? From the last time, we docked at Petrichor? Well, he's here too.

Kazuha: Hello there.

Krystal: Hi Kazuha! Are you DJing tonight?

Kazuha: Nope. I was asked to perform some poetry I'd been working on while I was wandering around the nation. *looks at Xiao* And you must be the Conquerer of Demons. A pleasure to meet you.

Narrator: The one who blocked that great sword...the misso-

Wanderer: Musou no Hitotachi.

Narrator: Yes! That one!

*Wanderer becomes a little jealous he is hanging out with another anemo man.*

Narrator: Oh. Jealous?

Wanderer: Not in the slightest. He is just a part of my history.

Narrator: Maybe you can make amends with him!

Wanderer: Tch.

Xiao: It's you. The maple leaf wanderer. We meet again. *hangs out with Kazuha*

Beidou: Ah, and it's finally wonderful to meet you, Mr. Zhongli. I see you are watching over Krystal during her time here.

Zhongli: Well Captain, Krystal is going to stay here for quite some time since she is Bubu Pharmacy's manager. So her father has told me to keep an eye on her so that way she doesn't get into any trouble.

Beidou: I see. Well, off to Guyun Stone Forest. The Clash is going to start soon.

*1 hour later*

Beidou: We're here! You guys head into the arena while Kazuha and I prepare to open the Clash.

Narrator: They entered the arena in Guyun and there, we saw many familiar faces. There was Xiangling providing some food to the attendees, Hu Tao, Chongyun, and Xingqiu were telling jokes to one another, and Xinyan was warming up her vocals.

Xinyan: Krystal! What's up!

Krystal: Hey Xinyan! How have you been?

Xinyan: I've been doing well! My music education at Université de Fontaine has been helping me reach a lot of fans here in Liyue! I couldn't have gotten in if it wasn't for your recommendation!

Krystal: Oh shucks, stop. You have so much talent Xinyan. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't have recommended you as a transfer student. I heard from my littles that they are huge fans, and given you are performing tonight, you certainly attracted a crowd. By the way, here is your voice-preserving medicine. It's sweet flower flavored, which is your favorite.

Xinyan: Thanks Krystal. I gotta go now. Gotta warm up for my show.

Krystal: Alright. Looking forward to it! Break a leg and rock on! 

*Xinyan gave her a thumbs up and then left to prepare for her performance. Krystal scanned the area to see if there were more familiar faces. Suddenly I saw some other familiar faces from Inazuma. It was Thoma and the Kamisato siblings.*