☞︎︎︎𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕥☜︎︎︎| 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝕍𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖

(☞︎︎︎ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞︎︎︎ 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥, 𝕕𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕒𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕖. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜

-Y/n's POV-

"I can't" she raised her eyebrow and asked, "why not, little one" I can't tell her they will kill me..."I have other things at home to work on," I lied. She holds my chin in her hand, "tell me the truth, little one" my eyes start to tear up. So I look down, not wanting to cry in front of her, she makes me look up at her "little one, please tell me the truth" I start to let the tears fall down my face "if im late getting home ill be hurt...badly" I finally stutter out. Her thumb brushed against my cheek, wiping the tears that were on my cheek.

She nodded and said, "ok but let me give you my number to text me when you are free ok little one" I nodded, still having tears run down my face. I put my panties back on and fixed my skirt, and giving me her number "ok little one, get back to work, ok" I nodded and walked out of her office, I got back to my desk, and Alexis came up "hay you ok girl" "hmm oh yeah im fine" only two more hours.

-

After work I felt anxiety rush through my body while rushing to get my things. Once I got everything, I ran out to my car; once I was in my car, I texted Ms. Venable

Y/n
hay its y/n I just wanted to get your number on my phone before I got home❤

I waited for a moment and got a reply

Venable

 hello little one, and that's fine

Venable changed y/ns name to little one🧸

Little one🧸 changed Venable's name to mommy❤

Mommy❤ 

ok little one, talk to you later, ok

Little one🧸

yes mommy

I smiled, happy that I have someone

-

Once I was in my driveway, I was too scared to get out, knowing I was 30 minutes late.

Little one🧸
Hay, can I come over please im too scared to go inside

I wait a couple of minutes, and then I see my mom look at me through the window making my heart race. I see her walk towards the door

Mommy❤
Of course, little one, let me send you my address❤

I read her message, but once I get the car running again, my mom already had my door open "where the hell have you been, you little brat" she slurred, grabbing my wrist while she was grabbing my wrist I accidentally called  Venable "well where have you have been brat" "I've been at work im sorry im late I won't be again" I whine trying to get out of her grip "get your ass inside NOW. Your dad has some friends over, and we need a sever."

-venable's pov-

"Get your ass inside NOW. Your dad has some friends over, and we need a sever," was the last thing I heard. having a bad feeling, I look up her address.

-Y/n's pov-

"Sup, pretty can you get us some beers," one of his friends said. I only nod and run to the kitchen and looking for my phone; shit, I left it in the car, I grab the beers and walk back to the living room. I hear them just talking about girls making me uncomfortable "here you go," I hand them their beer, I then hear the doorbell, "go get the door, brat," I hear my dad slur. I nod a quickly run to the door. I open the door and see Venable at the door. "V-Venable," she has a small smile, then says, "you're coming with me" I look behind me to see them all talking, not even paying attention to me, so I nod.

-

We get to her house; her home is so pretty," ok, let's get inside, little one" I nodded and stepped out of the car and followed her to the door. She unlocked the door and walked in. I followed behind like a lost dog "well, this is my house, and you can stay for as long as you need, little one," she said, turning to me, she then formed a smirk "follow me, I want to relax you a bit" she said with a sexy fucking voice. I followed her up the stairs to a door "close your eyes," and I did so. I felt her hand brush against my shoulder, making my body shudder, I hear the door open and her push gently into the room.

"go ahead and open, little one" I open my eyes and see the room; it's filled with all different sex toys and a bed and a stand that's in an X that can tie your hands and ankles. The room is also all different shades of purple "you like it, little one," I heard her voice behind me. I only nod, which she did not like; she pulled my hair, moaning and tilting my head. "I asked you a question, little one," she growled in my ear "yes, mommy, I love it," I smiled lightly "undress and get on your knees," she said, letting go of my hair. I quickly follow the orders and get undress. Once I was undress, I went on my knees in front of her "couple of rules for when we are in here, you will only call mistress, mommy, and Ms. Venable, you will also do what ever I say got it?"

"Yes, mistress," I said nodding, she smirked and grabbed my jaw, making me look at her. She then pulled me into a kiss. She swiped her tongue along my bottom lip, asking for permission which I grant. Her tongue slid against my tongue, making me wet and moan. She pulls away, making me groan, "get up and got to the bed," she said; I nodded and went to bed, and sat in the middle of it "lay on your back," and I did so, she went to a drawer and pulled out a pair of cuffs. She crawled up the bed, cuffing my hands to the bed.

She kissed my forehead and said, "the safe word is lavender"; why do we need a safe word? I then see she also grab a blindfold and put it on me. I felt a hand go up and down im stomach making my body shudder; I then felt her fingers trail to clit and rubbing it lightly "a-ahh~ fuck" I moan quietly, "tch tch tch, I want to hear those pretty little moans" she whispered in my ear "fuck please go faster mistress" I begged, but she just pulled away. I then heard her footsteps get farther away, what is she ganna do to me?? I then hear her getting closer, there was then a soft leather like feeling on my stomach "rember the safe word" i nodded which she did not like. I felt whip like slap on my stomach making me moan in pain and pleasure

"A-aah~"

I felt it run around my brest then a another slap with to my brest "fuck" i cant help but to moan, fuck i didnt know i liked pain, "a kinky little slut huh?" Heard her say quietly. There was then a final slap and it was on my pussy making my hips buck and me moan...

______________________

1233 words

Haha have to wait for part 3😏😁