𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎

OMNISCIENT:

OMNISCIENT:

It was both Kentrell and Kayla's birthday today. They weren't really planning on doing anything special. Spend some time together that's it.

Kayla woke up early on Kentrell's chest. She kissed his lips before getting out of his tight grip making him squirm. He replaced herself with a pillow making him fall silent again.

She quickly brushed her teeth and showered, putting on one of kentrell's t-shirt on.

Since it was their birthday, she decided to cook the two of them breakfast. Getting all the ingredients ready she stared cooking the scrambled eggs.

Kentrell's phone kept ringing, but he ignored it since it was too early in the morning. This came to Kayla's attention from upstairs.

It was none of her business anyways. Once she finished cooking she grabbed his and hers plate heading to their room. "Happy birthday!" She said kissing all over his face making him smile as he yawned. He leaned trying to kiss her but she swerved making him kiss his teeth.

"Morning breath." She laughed waiting for him to come out the bathroom. It was pretty cold in London. Compared to LA the weather was completely the opposite.

She shivered as she wrapped a blanket around her. After 3 minutes Kentrell came out kissing her on the lips.

He started eating his food. "I will never get tired of your food." He said making her smile. When they finished eating, Kentrell went into the bathroom to shower.

LATER:

Ben and his girlfriend made it to kentrell's house. "Do not speak unless I tell you to. Do you understand me." He spat at her making her flinch but nodded rapidly.

He knocked on the door, while telling Kentrell he was outside. Kayla opened the door for them. She let them in stepping to the side as she gave a small smile to bens girlfriend making her look away in return.

She had bruises all over her face, trying to cover them with some sunglasses, but it was cloudy and they were now inside.

Ben and Kentrell dapped each other, as they went to the living room to talk about whatever mainly business.

Kayla was getting the food ready, with Ben girlfriend just standing their. "You wanna help?" Kayla asked making her shake her head no.

She suddenly started shaking making her body instantly falling to the floor. "KENTRELL!" She yelled as he and Ben rushed in seeing her on the floor with Ben girlfriend shaking.