Epilogue

Nooray's pov:

After a month,

I got ready for the first day of MBA, as Aariz got ready for work. Yes, I took admission in a university of Islamabad instead of Lahore. I wore a dress from the ones Aariz had brought me, waiting for the smile he usually gave me when I wore traditional dresses. Shireen had prepared the breakfast for us, by the time we headed downstairs. 

Aariz told her that she would be preparing food from now on. I stayed quiet feeling a bit queasy. There was no point in making myself push more than necessary. 

He was dropping me off before heading towards the hotel. "We will go to the showroom in the evening to get you a car. You will need it for university" he said making me look at him. 

"There's no need to, I can just call dad and ask him to send my car" I told him.

"Fulfilling your needs is my responsibility now, not your dads. And I would like to get everything my wife wants for her" he placed a kiss on my palm making a smile come to my lips. 

My first day in university went well, there was nothing special, all went as I expected. Aariz came to pick me up, just looking at him made my heart fill with happiness. 

"how was your day?" he asked after greeting me. 

"It was good..... "I told him all the things which happened in my day till that moment. We had lunch together, Aariz didn't go back to work. I wanted to talk to him, but I was extremely tired. 

He closed the curtains and dimmed the lights as he also joined me in bed, even though he looked the least bit tired. 

I yawned making him chuckle, "Sleep, zarrgiya(my heart)"Aariz said as he pulled me close to him, placing my head on his shoulder. 

----------------------

I woke up around 6 pm, he was already out of bed. My eyes went towards the door, when it opened as Aariz entered. 

"You are awake. Lets go to get you a car, Freshen up quickly" Aariz said and I nodded. 

I was feeling queasy again, I had barely stepped out of the bathroom when everything blacked out for a few seconds, making me hold the nearest wall. 

"Are you okay?"I heard Aariz coming towards me quickly.

I looked at him, when my vision cleared a bit. "I don't know, I felt dizzy for a bit"I told him honestly. I had been putting all this queasy feeling aside as it got better after a while, but now, even I was getting scared.

"Let's go to the hospital first, I have noticed that you have been off from days now"Aariz said helping me sit on the bed as he gave me a glass of water. He was moving fast, grabbing the car keys, his wallet and cell as I took a sip of water.

Aariz helped me down the stairs, it took us 15 minutes to reach the hospital. I could feel Aariz's nervous staring as the doctor checked me. A smile broke on my lips, I was feeling okay now and his worry was just too cute not to smile about.

"How long has it been since you got married?" doctor asked as she took her seat, making my heart beat skip. 

"2 months. Is everything okay?"Aariz asked worriedly.

"Yes, she is perfectly fine and expecting, Congratulations. It is still very early. You can have Dr Mishal do the checkup once, she would also be able to recommend the vitamins for her" she said telling us the way to Dr Mishal's cabin who apparently was a gynecologist. My heart fluttered with happiness hearing her words. I had a baby growing inside me. Aariz's and my baby, just the thought was giving me immense joy. Joy which I saw on his face too as he took me to Dr Mishal's cabin. 

Different thoughts were running through my mind, by the time we reached home after taking the pills, I was worried and a bit scared too. 

I held Aariz's hand as he tried to move back after making me sit on the bed. I looked at our hands, not knowing how to share my feelings.

 "What happened? "Aariz asked sitting in front of me on his knees so we were on eye level. 

"I am.... baby..I had just joined university. Maybe, I should just drop it here, and take admission after the baby... I...."I rambled off, barely able to share my thoughts.

Aariz held my chin making me look at him. "Are you happy about the baby? Do you want it?" Aariz asked making me frown at him, which type of question was this. 

"Of course! Its our baby! how can I not be happy about him?"I questioned pulling my chin free off his grip. 

"That's what matters. We will make everything work, you don't need to stop your education. If it gets difficult for you to continue on campus, we will have you shifted to online classes. And stop worrying, I am here with you, we will manage everything together" Aariz calmed me placing his hands on my knees. A smile came to my lips as tears of gratefulness filled my eyes, he didn't have any idea how much his support mattered to me. Just knowing that he was with me made me feel like my worries were unnecessary. 

Aariz wiped the tear which slipped to my cheeks, he placed a kiss on my forehead "Thanks for giving me this gift" he whispered placing soft kisses all over my face. His touch had the love, adoration, and respect I never knew I had written in my fate.

He didn't know he was a blessing in my life himself, a blessing I could never thank Allah enough for.......

-------------------------

Ye duniya matlab ki he
Yahan muhabat me khasaara he
Mujse dil ka puchty ho
Yahan murat hen,
Yahan kon hmara, kon tumhara he.......

_____________

Assalamu Alaikum! Epilogue for my lovely readers.❤️