Me and the moooon

I'm a cow. That can fly. My mission iS to fly over the moon. I will do it. But I am ALWAYS to short I always leave late and miss the gigantic ball in the sky.
Here I go. I jump and inch of the ground and instantly head to the moon. I leave the atmosphere putting on my space helmet. So I can breath, when I have a clear view of the huge white moon, I start to slow down. I get over the moon and just suddenly stop flying. Wonder why.
Before I know it my head is stuck in a crater and My body is sticking out of the moon like a volcano. I bet earth is examining whether it'll erupt soon. But I don't have to crap. So it won't. I put my front hoofs on the surface and push with all of my might. And soon enough I'm out of the crater. And floating to a meteorite and getting pushed to earth. The meteorite starts on fire. It's getting hotter by the second. I enter the atmosphere taking off my helmet.
I'm gonna go face first into the earth.
And u spoke to soon. I'm in the pig pen. Man I hate mud. Yes I'm a cow that hates mud. I think I gotta poop. So I do and it starts on fire so I get some strength in my legs and push the meteorite back where it belongs. Back into space and get a bath. I walk to the farmers door and ring the doorbell.
What the- oh right it's sit in your underwear and play video games day. I turn around, walk away. And run to the river to clean off.
When I get there I dive in. Cleansing EVERYTHING. Then a fish bites my petunia and I scream what I can. OW that hurt! Get out and go to bed in the warm-ish barn I call home.

A/N
How you think?
Comment;
Read;
Like;
Follow;