♡ - 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

Dascha Polanco stares down at her phone and groans a little, seeing no notifications

Dascha Polanco stares down at her phone and groans a little, seeing no notifications. Working in a petite little coffee shop isn't necessarily her idea of a good time. However, it's on her college campus, and it's providing her with just enough money to get by throughout each week.

Her main concern right now is from the fact that she's experienced a run of bad luck recently, and if she doesn't come up with some more money soon, her landlord will kick her ass out of the apartment she's currently settled in.

Along with that, the visit she had to the hospital recently had completely drained her of her funds, and now she owes both the hospital and her landlord some money.

Not to mention that it's a whole new school year, so brand new books still have to be purchased.

The more she thinks about the money she owes, the more she breaks out into a sweat. 'Life isn't supposed to be this complicated.'

College should be the best time of her life. Instead, it's starting to turn into a disaster just past the halfway mark.

Pocketing her phone for now, Dascha steps up to the main counter with a fake smile on her face as she begins to take orders from the long queue of clients. It looks genuine, as if she's actually glad to be there.

Well, despite everything, at least she knows how to make a good cup of coffee.

Still, in the back of her mind, she wonders if anyone will ever even consider her. Signing up for this website took really big guts from her.

Well, actually, she didn't have much of a choice. Though, she did hear a couple of girls giggling about the site in her class, and she was becoming deseparate.

She recently signed up on a sugar daddy website: sugarsweetz.com. It's basically an online dating forum, only that she knows straight away it'll all lead to sex if she gets contacted.

She's read through all of the information and guidelines—it's safe, consensual, and it's demanded that both parties' first meeting is to be in a public place as per all the agreements on the website.

Now, she doesn't know if anyone really follows these rules—she only knows that she's going to.

However, she has an uneasy, sorrowful feeling that no one may really end up choosing her. She's the only, well, more fuller woman on the website. And believe her, she's checked.

The truth is, though, one part of her wants the help, seeing as she needs the money, but the other part of her doesn't want anyone clicking on her name.

Obviously, with the site, an older man would pick her—that is, if any older man picks her—and then she'd give him access to her body for said money. Some may see her as a whore for this.