Guilt And Glee

Morgan

I felt like a horrible person. While my boyfriend was sitting at home, missing me I was out having sex with Luke, his best friend. What is wrong with me? I know it's bad but I just can't stop loving Luke. Why can't it just be Calum? I love him. He was my boyfriend and my best friend. I need to figure this out. Before I broke both boys hearts.

"Hey Morgan, do you want to watch Glee with me?" Calum called to me, giving me puppy dog eyes. I hated Glee, but how could I say no to that face? "Sure babe," I said, sitting down on the couch next to him. He kissed my cheek, and then kissed my other cheek. Then my forehead, and my nose. He kissed down my jaw, and lightly brushed his lips over mine. I whined. He laughed, pushing me down on the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him to me. When our lips finally touched, I felt butterflies. Not electricity like when I kissed Luke. Just butterflies. "Cal, not tonight. I'm just not ready," I whispered, kissing down his jawline. He shivered. "That's okay babe. We'll just wait until you're ready. I don't want to pressure you. It is your virginity," he said, hugging me and kissing my cheek. I smiled. He was so sweet. "Now let's watch Glee."

When I woke up, I was laying next to Cal on the floor in our living room. I smiled, resting my head on his chest. He pulled me closer to him. "Morning babe," he groaned in my ear, kissing the top of my head. "Morning Cal," I smiled, standing up. He whimpered. "Where are you going? Stay here with me," he suggested, trying to pull me back. "I'm going to go her dressed," I answered, walking up the stairs.

When I came back downstairs, I was wearing leggings and Cal's NASA top. "My clothes look better on you than they do on me," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his chin on my head. I smiled. "Let's do something. I'm bored," I sighed. "Music."

A few minutes later Calum and I were jumping around the living room with Good Girls blasting all around us. "...good girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls," he sang beautifully while dancing around with me. I giggled at his strange dances. Calum grabbed my hand, spinning me into him. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and his rested on my waist. The song changed to Beside You. I started swaying with Calum. He was singing along. It was so romantic. Just us together, dancing. These were the moments when I felt the absolute worst. I know I'm a terrible person. Calum deserves so much better than me.

I was cooking lunch when the doorbell rang. "Babe could you get the door?" I called from the kitchen. Calum ran past me and straight to the door. A couple seconds later I heard Ashton, Michael and Luke yelling to me. "Hey Morgan," Ashton said, messing up my hair. "Hey," Michael smiled, hugging me. Luke just kissed my cheek. I smiled. "Hey boys. I'm making humburgers," I greeted, turning to go outside with the raw humburgers. "Oh, and Calum would you mind running out and getting me some buns?" I asked as I put the burgers on the barbecue. "You want me to watch those while you change?" Ashton offered already taking the spatula and pushing me inside. I laughed. "Babe I'm going to go out and grab some snacks and buns with Michael," Calum called. "Okay," I said, heading upstairs. I changed into a different pair of leggings and a plain black shirt.

When I went back downstairs, American Idiot was blasting and Luke was dancing like and idiot and singing along. I burst out laughing at him, causing him to turn to me. "What?" he asked, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Lucas Robert Hemmings, put me down this instant," I said, thrashing around in his arms. He stopped right in front of the pool. "As you wish," he said, going to drop me in. "If you drop me in, I swear I will steal you penguin jumper and never give it back," I threatened. Luke's eyes widened, and he put me down. "That's what I thought," I smirked, turning to go back inside. Before I even took two steps, Luke grabbed me and jumped in the pool with me in his arms. "Luke!" I yelled, smacking him in the chest and crawling out of the pool soaked. "You said not to throw you in. You never said not to jump in with you I my arms," he laughed. I sighed. Of course he'd find a loophole. I headed upstairs to change again.

This time I came down in a black and white stripped dress and brown sandals. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail, and came back downstairs. When I walked downstairs, I heard Calum on the phone. "Now? Well I guess I could go. So all of us but Luke? No. No it's no a problem," he was saying. "Babe," he said, noticing me, "They want us in the studio. All but Luke." "Why not Luke?" I asked, sitting on Calum's lap. His arms automatically went around my waist. "He recorded his parts last week while we all went an saw The Wedding Ringer." I nodded. That sounded like Luke. Always the responsible one. "So are you just going to take Ash and Mike then leave me Luke?" I teased, kissing Calum's cheek. He smiled, bitting my lower lip. I kissed him, and pretty soon we were making out on the couch. "Ahhhhh! My eyes!" Ashton screamed, coming into the room and covering his face with his hands, "I'm just a kid! I don't need any PDA!" I giggled. "Hey guys, we need to go to the studio," Michael said, walking in. "Okay. Morgan, are you okay hanging out with Luke for the day?" Calum asked as he stood up and grabbed his keys. I nodded. "See you later," I smiled, kissing his cheek.

"So, everyone just left. What's going on?" Luke asked when I went out to the back with the burgers and condiments in my hands. "They headed to the studio. I've been told that you'll entertain me today since they all left," I said, putting the food down. "I can think of a few ways," Luke smiled at me, winking. "Just eat," I laughed.