Blood Moon

Main character: Werewolf!Ren (Although later on the Abode seemed to want Hels to be main - Kotah)(Don't blame us, our Hels is funny as heck -Helen)

Ship: Rendoc, also apparently False x Hels? (Nope about the second ship, at least for me -Helen)

Genre: Wherever the server takes it

Writers: @DakotahWinters  @SockTheWatcher  @MayaTheWatcher  @AxolotlQueenJr @chocolateunicorn09 @Elder_Helen @thathermitweirdo @SiaFox208 @NineHQ @BlueSilkwing @sakina_2029 @Qgears

Editors: @DakotahWinters @Elder_Helen 

Rendog looked at the calendar, the blood moon was days away, and he really didn't want to blow up his base again. It had been difficult enough last time to rebuild, but this moon was special; The blood moon. 

Of course this season he was sharing a base with Doc; there was no way to hide his transformations now. Ren started thinking of ways to hide. Most of them would be very tricky to pull off without seeming suspicious though. Only a few hermits knew of his werewolf state, one of which was Wels, seeing as Ren had almost killed him last season. 

[:]

Ren equipped his elytra and took off, heading for the knight's base. Wels was out mining at the time, so Ren waited for a bit until he came back. He paced around, smiling as he finally saw gray armor glint in the sun. Raising his hand, he waved, a tentative smile on his face, thinking it was Wels, already returned, fancying some new armor.

"Wels! Hey there!" Ren called.

'Wels' didn't respond. Instead, he reached for his sword, slowly drawing it out.

"Hey, now! Hels put the sword away, Ren, please excuse my twin."

"Awwww, Wels, I just wanted to have some fun." Hels? said, sheathing the sword.

"I'm not sure having fun is drawing a sword on someone," Wels said, approaching the two.

"There are many types of fun, murder, torture, griefing..." Hels shook his head, coming up to the side of the hippie van and leaning against it. Ren was now just confused but slightly amused at the same time.

"So there's, like, two of you?" He asked.

"Hmm, you could say that," Hels said.

"It's hard to explain, really..." Wels muttered.

"Explain but make it the short version because I don't have much time," Ren said, pointing to the sky and getting an understanding nod from Wels in response.

"That-" Wels pointed to Hels, who was still leaning against the van. "Is a part of my consciousness, who separated from me, and gained his own body. His name is Hels and he enjoys causing problems for me."

"Excuse me, Wels, I like causing problems for everybody," Hels said with a huff, crossing his arms. Wels chuckled, focusing back on Ren's situation.

"So, um, tonight?" Ren nodded.

"Mhm." Wels thought for a second, then responded.

"Let's get you somewhere safe, and where you can't almost kill me again." Hels looked at the two of them, feeling severely out of place.

"I'll just..." Ren sighed.

"If you want to experience a possibly deadly event, you can stay." Hels's face practically lit up with joy, maybe because he wanted to see Wels get hurt but regardless he nodded with excitement. 

Taking a seat a few blocks away, he grabbed popcorn from who-knows-where and smiled,

"Whenever you're ready!"