Chapter 2: Detention

<>

Chapter 2: Detention

<>

I was busy writing notes in my notebook when I felt a poke in my shoulder back, I ignore it at first but then someone keep poking me making me guard that someone and immediately rolled my eyes in annoyance when I saw who it it

Kim fucking taehyung!!

I sigh hard and write again but then j heard he move his chair forward leaning to me and whispered"yah"

"Get lost"I whisper back and look at the white board again before writing something in my notebook, but he's stubborn I know, if he wants to get attention you should give it to him"what?gosh"

Suddenly he chuckled making me face him and raise my eyebrows "I'm bored"I look at him if he's somewhat crazy or what, he just annoy me just because he's bored?

What a typical alien!!

"Then take notes idiot!"but he shook his head and gave me his puppy eyes"get lost"

I turn my back again to him and completely ignore him, I bite my lip in anger when I felt his fingers in my hair

I. Don't. Like. Someone. Touching. My. Hair.

"Hana"

I know he heard it but he just keep playing my hair, I breathe heavily"Dul"

"You say something?"

He's clueless huh...... Boys really don't know about girls AT ALL..

"Don't touch my hair"I accidentally shouted and stand up before slapping his hand, now the room is a dead silence

I look around and to my unnies"Ms.Min any explanation why you shout and slapped Mr. Kim?"

I glared at taehyung who is just smiling, maybe he's not bored now, he's enjoying

"No answer?then detention after class Ms.Min"

I quickly look at ma'am with eyes widened"Ma'am it's his fault,he's disturbing me, you should punish him not me"

"DETENTION MS. MIN THAT'S FINAL"

I gulp, I just nodded and sat down, I accidentally raise my voice at her so she's angry now

I. Fucking. Hate. You. Kim
Taehyung

-

Lunch time

Yoongi:wait wheres sojin?

Yoongi said as soon as he saw the 3 youngest with the 4 girls as usual, the 6 person look at taehyung at the same time after they seated with their trays"what?"

Jennie:what?.....You put sojin at the detention, it's all your fault!!

Jisoo nodded back and sipped on her juice"you know she has a ballet class later and now she can't attend because she has 3 hours detention first she shouted and slapped taehyung cause this alien disturb her and second she accidentally raise her voice yo Mrs. Oh so yeah"

Yoongi glare at taehyung making him look down"she hates detention taehyung, if mom and dad know this they will gonna ground her again"

"Sorry hyung"taehyung said feeling guilty now, he bite his lip and look at his hyungs who is like ignoring him, he doesn't know that she will get grounded if she get detention

-

Yoongi:you all go home, I will wait for sojin

The girls nodded and wave goodbye at them"we will just gonna go to your house tonight"the elder mentioning their project making Yoongi nodded and wave at them too

Jungkook:bye hyungs

Jimin:bye hyungs, say to my baby, I love her!!

Jimin said making Yoongi glare at him and just ignore the shorty,then his gaze turn to taehyung who's in blank face"you will not gonna go taehyung?"

Taehyung face him and shook his head"I want to say sorry to sojin first hyung"

Yoongi nodded and put his hands in his pocket before checking his phone"she just finish his detention,you sure you want to stay? It's no use though,I know my sister,she will gonna ignore you for sure"

Taehyung just sigh and nodded, he knows that too but he just want to say sorry

7 minutes past and their she is, poker face, no smile at all when she saw him and his brother"let's go oppa, I still have some lessons to take"

Yoongi:sojin, taehyung want--

"I don't care!!....let's go I don't want to be late just because of him"

Pang! There's a pain in his chest making him look down and he can't even speak a word to her if she really wants to say sorry"just cool her down for now I'm sure she will gonna talk to you....maybe"

Yoongi Pat his shoulder and just nodded, he watched their car got off while his car after

-

*knock knock*

"Come in"I said while still focusing on my math problems"busy?"I look at the door and theirs dad with a milk in his hands, I smile and shook my head before closing my book"how my little princess?"that make me tear up and hugged him, while he place the milk in my nightstand

"A-appa, will you gonna ground me again?"I said shivering a bit, I felt his touch in my head and a kiss in my forehead making me close my eyes and inhale his sweet scent"Yoongi explain to me, so no need"

I smiled and wipe my tears"really?"

"But why you get detention though"
"Appa I thought oppa explain to you all already?"

I pout making him chuckled and reach the milk and hand it to me"ok I know your lazy to talk and you don't want to talk about it, you need any help to your works? You know I'm an honor student in my senior high school days"

I giggle and shook my head"no need, and I'm also an honor student elementary to high school and I know i will be in honor student again this last school year in senior"I said proudly making him ruffled my hair like oppa always do

"Appa~you and oppa are always doing that to me"I sulked and take my hair brush and comb it"did I just hear my name?"

"Oppa,eomma"

I giggle and run to mom and hugged her tight"you hugged me just like you didn't see my in ages huh!!"

I just shook my head and turn to oppa"your here? Where's your monkey friends?"

"WE HEAR THAT"

opps I thought they go home already"SORRY MONKEYS"

-

📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍

Hey guys!

Hope you Enjoy!

Vote and comment!