01-10

Chapter 01

When Xue Xiao opened his eyes, the warm golden sunlight was silently shining into the room from the window.

She was a little uncomfortable, and when she raised her hand to cover it, the voice of the system rang in her mind.

[The target has been successfully transmitted, the world number is A47298. ]

Snow Xiao rubbed his eyes, opened a quilt out of bed, took on the side dressed in uniforms.

[Personal scripts are issued, please check. ]

Xuexiao, who was editing and sending, took the time to accept.

Keywords: eschatology, sadomasochism, female partner, cannon fodder.

Xuexiao looked slowly.

[Because the female partner died unexpectedly before the plot started, now you need to develop the plot "White Moonlight of the Male Lead" to advance. ]

Xue Xiao rolled her eyes secretly.

In the first part of the original book, there are only a few short sentences about the female partner Xue Xiao, from the perspective of the male lead.

The summary is:

1. The crush of the male protagonist when he was young.

2. An arrogant eldest lady.

3. The chief culprit who pushed the young male protagonist into the zombie group in the last days.

4. The scum girl.

It's a pity that the plot hasn't progressed to the point where the male protagonist likes the female partner, and the latter left this beautiful world first because of an accident.

The current Xuexiao is an employee of the Quick Crossing Alliance, who specializes in dealing with this kind of world accidents and loopholes.

The girl in the mirror was wearing a blue school uniform skirt, with a fair complexion and a delicate face. She had long chestnut hair with a little braid hanging on her ears, making her more playful.

[Currently the hero is not interested in you, please work hard and wish you success. ]

Snow Xiao look in the mirror of the human eye curved smile, slowly said:. "Rest assured, I'm a professional,"

after all her previous tasks are various Mary Sue campus drama, most good at dealing with is the late teens Young people.

***

"Sheng Xuexiao! What are you still skinning, go quickly!" Sister Sheng Yuan shouted impatiently from outside the house.

Xuexiao bit a sandwich in her mouth, picked up her schoolbag and ran out, "Come on!"

Mother shook her head and smiled behind her, and said, "Eat slowly, don't choke!"

The woman standing in front of the car was like her Four years old, just working this year, wearing a professional dress with exquisite makeup.

"If you are late, you can figure it out by yourself." Sheng Yuan closed the car door for her and drove around to the other side.

Xuexiao blinked at her.

One of the villains who opposes the heroine in the middle and late period of the book.

He is a very beautiful and selfish person.