part 5

Y/n's pov:
I am in the car right now with taehyung beside me staring at me continuously. My tears are unstoppable. I am just worried about mom. Who will take care of her when i am not. What she will eat? What if she-. No y/n nothing will happen to her. You just ask teahyung to leave you.

Y/n: ta.. taehyung
Tae: ye
He said in cold voice
Y/n: i..i-
Tae: if it's about to leave you. I am not going to. Understood.
Y/n: bu..but my mom...
My lips curled up when my mouth said word 'mom'.
Tae: i don't care.
Y/n: pleas-
Tae: just shut up!
I flinched and looked out while slightly sniffing.

Time skipped

We reached our destination. Ofcourse it's the same mansion where i work

 I was sitting in the car numb with Emotion less face

. I was sitting in the car numb with Emotion less face.

Tae: Get out!
I flinched by the sudden call. I nodded in fear and got out of the car. After coming out of the car he got a hold on my hand and dragged me towards the mansion. I let him do what he want. I was just like feeling less robot. We entered inside the mansion.

 We entered inside the mansion

Tae: All, Gather here.
All maids immediately came and gathered infront of us.
Tae: From now on she will do your works.
He said while smiling. And till now there was no expression on my face. I just nodded in response.
Tae: good, then go and cook for us.
I gave a confused look to him.
Y/n: us?
Tae: not you and me, it's me and yu-jin.
I immediately remembered what he said at marriage." I have a girlfriend" without anymore questions i went towards the kitchen. I can feel him smirking at back

I prepared food and went for serving on the table for them

I prepared food and went for serving on the table for them. While i was serving taehyung came and sat. I ignored him and continued my work. Till then a girl and pecked teahyung. My heart broked, seeing your husband with someone else why wouldn't it will not hurt. Tears followed from my eye.
Yu-jin- who is she. And why is she wearing wedding dress.
I looked down at my dress. And realised i was still in my wedding dress.
Tae: she is my wife
Yu-jin: wh..what tae.. please don't leave me.please.
Tae: babe, babe, don't worry i just married her to ruin her life or else i am always yours. Will you help me to ruin her life.
Yu-jin: i will surely babe.
She said with the dirtiest smirk i have ever saw. And then they started having their lunch.
Yu-jin: hey. Give me some coffee right now.

Coffee at this time.wth, whatever i need follow her. I went inside the kitchen to prepare coffee. After preparing i went to serve her. I gave her the coffee. While taehyung was busy in eating. She poured the coffee on herself and suddenly she screamed. I was totally confused. She herself poured the hot coffee on her and now she is screaming. Is she crazy.
Yu-jin: You bitch don't you have eyes. Huh! Taehyung look what she did.

Now i understood why she did that crazy thing, to blame me.

Yu-jin: i know she is jealous of me. So she did this.
Y/n: taehyung. Trust me i not did this. She herself poured the coffe-
Tae: so she is lying, huh!
I nodded in response.
Tae: how you dare to say yes.
He grabbed my hairs dragged me. I don't know where he was taking me.
Tae: i hate lies..now enjoy the punishment. He pushed me on the bed

 He pushed me on the bed

y/n: please taehyung... don't hurt me...i not spilled the coffee on her..
He slapped me.
Tae: again you are lying.
Now i understood. There will be no use of pleading. I started crying. And then i felt something sharp on my leg. My eyes widened looking at by what he was hitting me. He was hurting me with a belt. Again he slammed me with the belt and i screamed.and he started repeating. i was just screaming with every sharp feeling on my skin.unstoppable cries and pleadings. After alot of hurting and screaming he stopped. But i was still crying and sobbing. He came to me and grabbed my hairs.
Tae: don't ever again lie to me. Understood!
I nodded and then he left..

I started crying.
Y/n: omma, please help me, please i miss you so much.
_____________&&_______________________&&____&&___________&&_______________

Hope you a enjoyed this part...so i did editing this part with pics.. I will try my best to update next part soon. Bye.