A Drunk Victoria?!

Takes place before Sebastian and Victoria became a couple. It's kinda random so yeah~~ It's suppose to make Victoria out of character. Enjoy :D

"A party?"Victoria said as she brushed her hair in her room.

"It's a high class event so I was invited to attend. I usually don't like to go parties but it would make me look bad if I didn't go,"Ciel replied.

"...Wait. I think got an invitation to go as well. I don't want to but it'll be fun if we went together!"she smiled. "So what do you say?"

"...Why not?"he sighed. "It's tonight so we should prepare. I'll have Sebastian make sure everything is well before heading off."he said before walking off. She nodded. I haven't been to a social gathering with Ciel in years. Last time, it was when he was a little kid and Uncle Vincent was alive.

"...I should pick out a dress." She scavenged through her things. "Nope. Nope. Nope. Why do I even have this? Nope!" She finally found two dressed to choose from. One was a light blue, long sleeves with frilly laces and a choker. The other was black with no sleeves and a choker with a purple flower on it. "I don't know which to choose." She noticed Sebastian walking past. "Sebastian!" He froze in his steps.

"Yes m'lady?"

"...I know this is weird but which of these dresses would look nice on me?"she asked lifting them both up. He glanced between the two.

"Any of them."

"Huh?"

"You look lovely in anything."he replied giving her a closed eye smile. She blushed.

"I-I..want to know which though.."she stammered, averting his gaze. "I can't decide between the two. They're both really nice."

".....if I had to choose, the black one."

"Oh." She looked at it. "I guess black fits me well. I would look weird in light colors anyways. By the way, you'll be coming with us, right?"

"Of course,Young Master is attending."he replied.

"Are you.." She looked at his clothes. "..going like that?"

"Yes. I'm merely a butler." She thought for a moment.

"Don't you ever want to dress up nice? I mean, you always look nice-" She stopped and felt her face burning up. What the heck?! My face feels really hot. "I mean you dress nice..what else could I be ever mentioning to...

"...don't you like me?"he asked frowning but in a teasing way. "I'm sorry I'm not to your liking..."

"No, that's not it! I don't not like you at all!" She stopped again blushing even more and stared at the ground. "I mean..um...erm.. Sorry. I mean you always look nice no matter what. It's like you hardly try at all."

"Thank you very much,"he said. "You're very kind." She decided to look back up but realized once she stared right at him, her face warmed up again. He chuckled.

"If you don't need anything else, I'll take my leave," He bowed to her before stepping out. Letting out a sigh, she laid on her bed.

"Why am I such an idiot?! Why can't I stop blushing like an idiot?!"she groaned. "I always make a fool out of my self. Why can't I admit to myself that I kinda like him..."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"There's so many people here!"Victoria exclaimed as they entered the place. Nobles and their wives were scattered all around drinking and talking.

"You can wonder around if you like,"Ciel said. "Why don't you go socialize?" She raised an eyebrow but went off anyways. He's the last one to talk about socializing. She was too busy admiring that she didn't notice she was about to walk into someone.