❥Chapter One

Kazuha had always been content with his relatively lonely life. He didn't mind weeks on end by himself, in fact, he found his own company quite nice compared to that of most others. Without others around it was easier to stay attuned with nature. He was happy making many friends as he traveled but felt no need for someone to travel with. That was until Kazuha met him.

    It was a seemingly normal day as Kazuha made his way through a new village buying whatever he'd need as he went from place to place. He grabbed a few bags of rice, some apples and, dried seaweed. If he needed anything else he'd probably be able to find it in the wilderness. Kazuha settled down in an alleyway to organize his stuff and make sure he wasn't missing anything. He plopped a large bag of mora to his side, all of which he had made from doing various deliveries across Inazuma for friends and acquaintances. Suddenly, Kazuha felt a presence to his left.

    "What do you have there, kid?" Kazuha looked up seeing a tall man towering over him with a smirk.

    "Hand over all of the mora you've got on ya and we won't have any trouble alright?" The man said. Kazuha silently evaluated his chances of winning a fight against this man. Yes, he was quite big and muscular compared to Kazuha but he didn't seem to have any weapons on him. Luckily, Kazuha was always armed with a sword and, if worst came to worst, Kazuha could use his vision.

    "I'd prefer not to," Kazuha replied calmly.

    "Excuse me?" The man said, clearly starting to get agitated. He curled both of his hands into fists. "You're gonna regret saying that kid." The man picked up Kazuha by his shirt and punched him in the face. Kazuha grabbed his sword from his hilt and cut the man. Startled the man released Kazuha from his grasp.

    "So you've got some tricks huh?" The man yelled descending into a rage. The man knocked the sword out of Kazuha's hand. As it hit the floor the blade broke in two. Damnit. It'd been a while since Kazuha had gotten a new sword. Kazuha's eyes raced around the alley looking for a way to escape. Even as the man drew closer Kazuha remained calm. He couldn't panic, it would do nothing for him.

    Kazuha felt another presence to his left that was quickly nearing them. Kazuha looked to his towards the presence and was faced with the end of the alleyway. Where was this person coming from? Were they backup? Kazhua swiftly got up preparing to flee the alley. He didn't need his mora or food, his life was much more important. Kazuha had almost left the alleyway when he felt a tug. Shit. The man was able to grab him by the end of his pants. This is it. I'm done for. Kazuha thought as the man pulled him deeper into the alley.

    A sudden flash of lightning startled both Kazuha and the man trying to rob him.

    "Rest easy pretty boy I've got your back." Standing at the back of the alley was a tall man with blonde hair. "I'd recommend you leave my friend there alone. You wouldn't like me to use this would you?" He said gesturing to his electro vision.

"I-" The robber couldn't seem to keep his composure any longer. He shuffled to his feet and quickly fled the alleyway. The blonde man walked slowly towards Kazuha with his hand out.

    "The names Tomo." He said as Kazuha took his hand. "And you?" Kazuha brushed the dirt off of his pants.

    "Kazuha." Tomo smiled. "Nice to meet you Kazuha."

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try my best to update this at least once or twice every week! I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek of what this story will be like. Thank you for reading~! :)