✎...❁Rules

《Follow The Rules》

❁• Be active •❁
✎.....

Vomment(Vote and comment) when you can, we understand that you can't all the time.

Being active helps us see who to debut and helps us determine who will be the first to debut.

❁• Library  +  Follow •❁
✎..... 

You won't get notifications or updates on the book if it isn't in your library, follow the account so we can contact you when needed.

❁• Forms •❁
✎..... 

Please keep forms neat and organized, make the form realistic, no Mary sues, no one is perfect, no cousins of idols or friends of idols, ect.

You start with two oc's, If you want more pm, me, ImJustWonHoe, or FllngBlssms_Aftrefx.

❁• Faceclaims •❁
✎..... 

Only idols will be allowed, soloist are allowed too.

The maximum age gap your oc can have from your Faceclaim is 3 years, please don't over step it.

The ethnicity of your Oc has to be the same as your Faceclaim but the Nationality can be different.

For example: (Korean-Blank, Chinese-blank, ect).

❁• Hiatus •❁
✎.....

Please inform us when you go on hiatus and when you'll be back.

❁• Username Change •❁
✎.....

Inform us when you change your wattpad username and what it was before the change so we know who you are.

❁• Dating •❁
✎.....

Dating is allowed but no big age gap, the biggest the age gap can be is two years, a 14 or 15 year old shouldn't date anyone, please inform a admin that your oc is dating someone along with the name of the other oc.

❁• Password •❁
✎.....

What's the song that got you into k-pop?