~1~

Your boyfriend had been grinding against your thigh as you worked; typing away to fill out some documents for a future presentation.

Occasionally— when you began to get bored with your subs repeating rhythm— you'd jerk your leg upward, watching with a smirk as his eyes rolled back at the feeling.

After some time, he chose to sit on your lap as a form of rest from the effort put into riding.

You start to palm his cock through his thin-clothed boxers, his ears going down with the action as a soft whimper escaped his lips.

Ever so slowly, you slid a hand into the dampened underwear, stroking his cock with the softest touch possible.

"...master, please..." He gasped out, mouth freezing in its open position.

Tired of his persistent begging, you forced him onto all fours with a sturdy hand; and within a matter of seconds, you had shoved your full length into his mouth, the boys fogged brain barely being able to comprehend what was happening as you fucked his throat roughly.

"Take my cock, you dirty fucking slut. Be my good little whore," He couldn't help but draw out a strangled moan in response, sending more pleasure to your cock.

You grab onto the back of his head, pushing him up and down roughly and forcefully. "Fuck. Just like that, yeah~ take it all you dirty bitch."

The degrading continued for a few minutes until you pulled your cock out of his now salivating and sore mouth, forcing him onto the nearby bed across from the desk with ferocity. Flipping him over, you order him to spread his legs.

He did as told, and you quickly slam into him without warning or preparation, pounding into his tightened ass.

"F-fuck!~ Ma-Master, s-slower!~" He cried out through tears, only encouraging you to speed up.

His quiet whimpers turn into screams of pleasure as you slammed into him at an ungodly speed.

His arms had been handcuffed before all else, preventing him from touching himself or covering his mouth, making the males moans loud and clear.

Your thrusts soon grow more jagged and sloppy. "Sh-shit. Cum for me you little slut. Be a good little whore for me..."

(Cliffhanger.)