4. Yara x Carti x Tyler

T/W: This is a fictional event that has NOT taken place in real life.

Any kinks or scenes featured do not reflect the reality or morals held by either Yara Shahidi, Playboi Carti or Tyler the Creator.

♡♡♡

How could anyone not stop and stare whenever Yara Shahidi stepped into the room?

Yara's petite figure complimented by her light mocha skin, hazy 'Bedroom Eyes' and those silky brown curls with pouty lips and a raspy voice were enough to charm anyone.

Yara was hosting her 21st birthday party at the 1OAK Club that had just opened in downtown LA, even the likes of Kendall and Kylie Jenner had gotten word of her hangout from Luka.

"Well, that's what I said! My agent was so mad that my Mom called Kenya Barris-"

"Yara, don't freak out but...Tyler and Carti are up on stage right now,"

Luka Sabbat nonchalantly interrupted Yara's drama she was explaining her fellow GrownIsh co-stars Chloe and Halle Bailey. The French boy grins as her eyes widen.

K

ylie was taking Snapchat stories a few steps away, Yara downed a shot of Vodka, sucking on a lemon slice with a wince.

"Wait what? Are you f-for real right now?"

Tyler the Creator and Playboi Carti were surprise guests performing at Yara's birthday, Luka had organized it because she knew she'd obsessed over Tyler for years.

"Alright, alright motherfuckers. Ayo! We just had to come down to surprise a special girl after Luka called us and begged our asses like a Princess,"

"Fuck you, T!"

"Yeah, I never met shawty before but I'm glad I can see her fine ass now, yeah...."

Y

ara squealed as everyone hollered, her skintight black leather dress distracted him for all the right reasons (to Jordan that is.)

Luka guided Yara up onto the stage, helping her in her tall Loubotin heels with a chuckle.

"I'm a little buzzed right now. Uh gosh, I...I can't thank Luka for doing this enough. I'm sure everyone here knows how much I love Tyler, Carti's cool too!"

Luka gave the birthday girl a side hug, Tyler reached out to hug her too, followed by Carti's lips inching by her ear and his hand creeping to the small of her back, "You look good as Hell right now, ma. Damn."

Yara giggled softly, the alcohol making her let loose and have a bit of fun for the night, teasing the guys that were oogling the girl who could LEGALLY drink now.

"Th-thank you, Carti."

The speakers began to blare the instrumental for 'Earfquake' by Tyler, the crowd singing along with him.

Yara stood front and center in the front row, biting her lip when Jordan winked at her as he rapped his part.

Swaying from side to side, Yara began to dance with Kylie happily, Travis Scott's arm around her shoulder.

The song transitioned to Sky by Carti, Yara went crazy as the beat began to play, Jordan doing adlibs before rapping into the mic, his voice warm and raspy.