Chapter 12

"Aftermath Eruption: St. Freya Night Party

"After finishing their first day in St. Freya Academy within their classes, news has been heard about a party is being announced during the night in St. Freya Academy itself, many students were getting dressed up for the party in St. Freya Academy, as Ben, Bella and Sirin were going to the party as well, Ben was wearing his black and white suit with red details, Bella was wearing her long white dress with blue details, and Sirin was wearing her black dress with yellow details and a purple crystal on it, they had arrived to the party as they saw many valkyries in different dresses, they were enjoying their time in the party as some were enjoying the food and drinks from the tables"

Ben: Hmm..... There's so many different valkyries in this party and seems like they're enjoying the party so far..... *crossing his arms*

Sirin: M-mhm..... I-I wasn't expecting to see this many humans in this party..... *Looks at them* *nervous*

"Ben pats Sirin's head to make her feel less scared in tonight's party as Sirin calmed down a bit, Ben noticed Kira, Cecilia and Fu Hua as they were talking about something as he goes to them"

Kira: Hmm? Hey Ben, it's nice to see you again and that's a amazing suit you're wearing, looks amazing..... *Looks at him*

Ben: Hehe, thank you Kira, I was kinda curious about going to a party as I had never been to one before, this is my first time being in one....

"Kira smiles softly at Ben as she knew it is his first time being in a party"

Cecilia: Well..... I'll hope you at least enjoy it, party's are enjoying and fun sweetie.... *Looks at him*

"Ben nodded to Cecilia as he looked back to Bella and Sirin, he noticed Bella and Sirin were talking with Agata, Avrora and Galina, everyone was having a fantastic time in the party as Ben goes to the tables were full of food and drinks, they were different kinds of food and drinks, Ben grabbed a drink from the table and drinks it, Ben remembered the time in Siberia, meeting Bella, Sirin and the others, Cecilia approached Ben"

Cecilia: Aren't you having a great time Ben.....? *Looks at him*

"Ben looks at Cecilia while nodding to her words"

Ben: Mhm, I'm having a great time here, ever since becoming a student of St. Freya Academy and having a great time with Bella and everyone, it's been great so far.....

"Cecilia smiled at him as Ben noticed Siegfried wasn't here, He thought that Siegfried has forgotten to arrived at the party, Ben looks at Cecilia"

Ben: U-uhm..... Mommy, where's daddy? I don't see him anywhere in the party, hasn't he forgotten to show up.....?

"Cecilia looks around and didn't see Siegfried anywhere, before Siegfried rushed into the party as Ben and Cecilia looked at him"

Siegfried: H-hey I'm sorry for being late, I was doing something earlier, yet, I'm finally here.....

"Both Ben and Cecilia smiled at him, Siegfried was glad that he was able to reach the party in time"

Cecilia: it's alright Ziggy, I'm just glad that you're here right on time, Me and Ben were talking about things before you showed up..... *soft smile*

"Siegfried nodded to Cecilia as he was glad that he had arrived cause if he didn't arrive in time, Cecilia wouldn't be happy, Cecilia wouldn't have been mad with a evil smile on her face, Ben remembered seeing Cecilia with that evil smile as he doesn't want to remember it, sometime had passed as the party is still going on, Ben noticed Sirin was drinking too much drinks from the tables, causing her to feel drunk as she's touching Bella's legs"