Start of a beautiful friendship

Author's Note: I do not own Supernatural's Content or any of its Characters as they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Ideas, Original Characters, or OC belong to me.

In this one-shot, AU Michael was killed by Jack so he never lost his grace to Lucifer as Main Michael and Gabriel intervened. The people of Apocalypse went back to their world to finish off the angels now that they didn't have a leader, and God isn't evil in this one so he resurrected all angels in Heaven, all of them including Cas have their wings back and Cas' grace is repaired from the damage Metatron's spell did to it and Michael was released from the Cage during season 11 to fight Amara. He's ruling Heaven, Lucifer is in Heaven's Prison going through rehabilitation, and Gabriel did not die in Apocalypse World.

Amara Schneider will go by Amara since it is her birth name the Darkness saw fit to take and adult Amara will go by as Darkness.

Jack was busy watching the Prequel trilogy. While it didn't top the first and golden age trilogy, Jack admired the movies, especially Anakin. The Clone Wars flushes more of his character out than the live action.

Sympathies were going at to the fallen Skywalker. While he made his choice of going down the Dark Side, Anakin couldn't take all the blame as those around who were his closest share the blame of Anakin becoming Darth Vader.

Anakin needed a strong and wise mentor like Yoda. Sure Obi-Wan did his best but with Anakin's unnatural gifted abilities and proclaimed as the Chosen One, it was too much for Obi-Wan to handle of Anakin's caliber. The Jedi also are to blame as they knew of this but refuse to change their old ways. Then how Anakin among the Order is rejected by his peers. Made to feel like an outsider.

Many terrible things happen to Anakin like the death of his mother from a vision he had of which came true and nothing was done to help him, having his negative emotions manipulated by the Palpatine, and Jedi uses him as a tool than treat him as a person. The worse came with keeping Anakin's son Luke from knowing his real father and twisting the truth. Thus using Luke just as they used Anakin.

It was sad and yet had a meaningful message, hence why he favored Star Wars and wondered if this was the same with Lucifer. Lucifer is Anakin and he is Luke. Cruel fandom joke. Regardless he loved everything about Star Wars. Except for that horrible Disney Trilogy.

A big no no.

Someone knocks in the door. Stepping inside is Sam. "Hey, Jack. Still watching Star Wars?"

Jack smiles at one out of his three surrogate fathers. "I like Anakin."

Sam chuckles. "Back then you told me you preferred Ashoka."

"I did but I sort of lied of not liking Anakin. He's awesome."

"Doesn't he become Darth Vader?" Ask the Winchester with an amused grin.

Jack nods nonchalantly. "Yes, but not all of it is his fault and even as a villain he's a great one."

Sam shrugged at the answer the given. "Cool. Just coming by to check in. You enjoy yourself." Sam closed the door.

Jack takes amusement in how Sam makes small conversation. When it comes to working in a case, Sam and Dean get down to business, but when it comes to pop culture unless you're Dean and into the classics or his usual genre of music then you'll get little talk on Fandoms.

After finishing up on the season 3 finale of Clone Wars, Jack decided he wanted to grab a bite to eat. He heads to the kitchen to perhaps fix up a sandwich or canned food that is there when a few feet away from entering the kitchen, he hears someone rearranging the contents of the fridge as bottles tapping into each other produced noise.