Part 1

"Sshhh Baby" A Boy with a mask on his face and wearing all black said "P-please L-let me g-go, please" A girl with a short skirt and ripped cloth said.

In the morning, "Babe, who do you think is the killer of these girls in the news" Kath said, "Well, I don't have any idea, maybe a crazy man" Kevin said "Yeah, maybe" Kath answered with a nervous look "Why is your face like that? Are you okay? Is something happened?" Kevin asked Kath with a worried face "I'm just s-scared, What if-" Kevin cutted her off "What if someday you'll be one of those girls? That won't happen Babe, I'm here, I'm always here to protect you no matter what" Kevin said while holding Kath's hand, "Thank you Babe" Kath said and smiled.

Kathyleen Mendez is Kevin's Girlfriend, she is 22 years old and working at a company as a secretary. Kevin Floyd is Kath's Boyfriend, he is 24 years old and a photographer. Kath and Kevin is already 2 years in a relationship.

At office, "Kath!" Someone shouted "Oh! Why?" Kath asked, that someone who shouted was Kath's Best friend, Rose.
"Do you already heard the news?" Rose asked while breathing heavily "What news? About the girls who's been killed?" Kath asked with confusion "No, about our company" Rose said and hit Kath's shoulder "Can you just be straight to the point?" Kath said while fixing some papers "There will be a new worker here at our company" Rose said while smiling like an idiot "So?" Kath said and still fixing some papers, "What do you mean, so?" Rose said
mocking Kath "They said the new worker is handsome, tall, and nice, he's totally my ideal type" Rose said squealing "You didn't even saw him and you're saying he's your ideal already" Kath said and chuckled "Can you stop being so negative! Are you not happy for your Best friend 'cause she's finally meeting her future husband" Rose said while smiling and squealing like a crazy woman who just got out in the mental hospital " Okay, then Good luck!" Kath said and walked out, leaving her Best friend alone "Aishh! This girl by the way I'll be waiting for you future husband" Rose said while still thinking about the new worker.

Kath already arrived at their house, Kath knocked the front door but no one opened it so she just took the key from her bag and opened the door. "Babe?" Kath shouted but no one answered "I guess he's still working but it's already late" Kath said talking to herself. Kath sat on the sofa to the wait for his boyfriend, she opened the television and it showed news about those girls being killed again, she immediately turned off the television and just go on their bed and sleep.

In the morning, Kath slowly opened her eyes and saw his boyfriend in her side staring at her "Oh Babe~ you're already awake, well I'm sorry I was busy staring at your beauty" Kevin said smiling and kissed her Girlfriend, Kath kissed back and the kiss got deeper, Kevin take off his clothes and Kath did the same too, and they make out.

After the long session, Kath covered her body with the blanket and Kevin put his clothes on and sat on the bed and hugged Kath "I love you Babe" Kevin said hugging his girlfriend and putting his chin on Kath's shouder "I love you too Babe" Kath said "By the way Babe, Why are you late last night?" Kath added "Ahh, there are some problems in the office, you know your boyfriend too intelligent and hardworking" Kevin said while laughing a little bit.

At Kevin's Work, "Hey Bro!" Rex said, Kevin's co-worker "Oh hey!" Kevin said while holding a camera "did you enjoy last night?" Rex said wiggling his eyebrows...
------------------------------------------------------
Hi! If you loved my story please rate it or give it a star ⭐

I really appreciate it, it helps me and it makes me more motivated 🥰

And also feel free to comment what you think about the part of the story, please be respectful 😊

Have a good day/night! I hope your enjoying the story, Iloveyou!❤️