56. Ignored by him!

He didn't show up for the whole night,
and didn't come back next day, you're the only left there, face and lips were pale, the doctor came to examine in the morning and asked about family members, you didn't say anything.

Doctor called for your friends and after half an hour Jennie came, she was confused you're so fine yesterday but today you're looking so sick, you asked for discharged and tell that you didn't like hospital, this place was all pale and there was no one to accompany you, it made you feel very desolate.

More importantly, you wanted to explain what you had said last night to him, you pursued Jennie to help you go through discharge procedures, after that you directly came to the Jeon family, Jungkook should not have gone to the company at this time, as long as you could find him, you could explain what happens yesterday.

But when you returned to the room, it was empty there was no sigh of him, you didn't give up and went to look after study room but couldn't see him, you didn't know where he went, probably because you said those words, you felt guilty and always felt that he was far away from your world or perhaps you had never entered his world.

After changing you went to company, you saw Old Master Jeon downstairs, it's been long time you didn't saw him and he seemed to be very busy recently, Old Master again asked the task he asked you to do, you're already trembling, his gaze was too fierce and you're always afraid that he would discover your identity, he discussed and asked strictly to you, in the same time Jeonghan came and sent Grandpa away telling his friend have been waiting for him, Old Master bid goodbye for now and went away, Jeonghan gently smile but you leave without saying anything, his tone was filled with anxiousness when he called you, his voice was laced with helplessness.

"why are you hiding from me.? are you okay? you don't look well."

you're silent, you just didn't know how to face him, this matter was too complicated, you only felt that the old master seemed to have schemed against you, On the chessboard of fate, perhaps you're destined to be the chess piece that was going to be sacrificed.

"No."

Thinking you closed your eyes and sighed deep before continuing walking but who would have thought that Jeonghan would actually step forward to block your way.

"If you didn't dodge me, why didn't you have the courage to even raise your head to look at me.?"

you just beg in your heart to leave him but the normal gentle at this time seemed to be unwilling to let you go "Did I do something wrong to make you feel annoyed? or.."

"No." you looked up and interrupted him "Elder brother, don't think too much about it, it's my own problem, I'm in rush."

with that you walked past him and left, he turned to look at petite figure walking very quickly, you really treated him like ferocious beast, he stare until you disappeared, he seemed to have paid too much attention to you recently but you're avoiding him that made him curious to know more.

When you arrived at company, it was already late, you didn't have time to pursue this matter and straight went to the office to look for Jungkook but was stop by Minho.

"You can't go in."

your face turned ugly "I have something to say to Jungkook."

"Young Master has instructed, you will not allowed to enter and leave his office at will, don't make things difficult for me."

you didn't expect that your unintentional words would cause him to be so angry "Also, from today onwards, you are no longer Young Master's Assistant."

"What?" your eyes widened and asked in disbelief "What does that mean.?" Although it was a bit cruel, Minho will told the truth "You are demoted by Young Master."