Back Home

"Thank you again," Yuudai and Ochako hugged for one last time. 

It was the next day after the premier disaster and the heroes were finally ready to head back home. Yuudai was especially emotional once he realized that he wouldn't be able to see her anymore; everyday. But Izuku was overjoyed with the fact and sent the actor a smug look, the other glaring back at the petty hero.

"Ochako, we should get going," he called, not liking how long there embrace was. She then let go and sent a small wave his way before getting into Izuku's car that Mirio had dropped by for him by delivery that morning. 

Being the 'adult' he was, Izuku held out his hand for his client. Akihiro shook it with excessive grip.

"Hurt her and I'll kill you," he threatened, but the greenet didn't pay any mind. Although he respected the fact that he cared about her and that if Izuku ever needed someone to look after her, it would be him.

Actually scrap that. The guy would try to win her over if the hero was out of the way.

"You don't need to tell me, I already know," he smirked and walked back to his car. Getting in the driver's seat he closed the door and rolled down the window flipping him off. He didn't work for Yuudai anymore, so he couldn't snitch.

"Fuck you man!" the silver haired actor copied his actions as the hero sped off.

~~

The drive was long, but it seemed to go by quickly since the pair kept conversation the entire ride home. Reaching Musutafu, Izuku passed Ochako's apartment and drove towards his.

"You missed my turn," she pointed out, but didn't bother to stop him. He chuckled and kept driving, the music playing quietly in the background. Ochako scrolled through his socials since her phone died halfway through the drive. Occasionally she took selfies on his device , just goofing around while they joked in the car. Stopping for food, they ate in the car, sharing with each other from what they bought. 

"I know I'm taking you there, but do you want to stay over tonight? I'll take you home if you'd prefer to," he asked and she laughed.

"I'm sure Bakugo won't miss me, so yeah," she agreed and they finished off their food before going back to Izuku's place. 

Opening the door, Ochako left her bag at the door as he took his to the bedroom. The brunette stayed behind and headed to the kitchen island to sit on one of the bar-stools. Waiting for his return, she wondered why he wanted her over. She didn't deny that her mind went to the rather intimate thoughts about why she was there, not that she minded, but they promised to talk things out first.

It must be that then. To talk.

"Ochako, you can take a bath if you want," he offered and she shook her head slightly.

"Maybe later," she answered. 

He nodded his head and sat beside her. He looked as if he wanted to say something and the girl patiently waited, watching the poor guy fidget with his fingers and avoiding her eyes. They sat in a pregnant silence , not awkward at all...

"Izuku, spit it out," she rested her arms on the counter and lied her head down. The freckled man blushed a bit before facing her.

"I want to start over with you...not the dramatic, 'Hey my name is Midoriya Izuku' introduction but I'd like to take you out on a date," this shocked Ochako, in a good way," I completely agree that I may have taken us into the wrong direction by asking to sleep with you. I just wanted to be close to you and I doubted that if I asked you out, the memories of us being together wouldn't get you to at least remember the better times we had," he admitted, a hidden apology in his words. To be quite honest, Ochako loved being intimate with him, and maybe being away from each other for so long messed with their heads because the situation they were in was toxic. 

But they wanted to change their unhealthy relationship.

The cause of being too in love with the other.

"You thought about it, hm?" she smiled brightly as he turned away from her. She laughed before hopping off the stool and walking around to him since he was still on the chair. She took his hands and stood in between his legs with a teasing smile.

"How could I refuse?"

Izuku blushed at her answer before shaking his head. He didn't know why he was so nervous to ask her in the first place.

Hugging her, he nuzzled his face into her neck and sighed while breathing in her sweet scent. Somehow he felt at peace, feeling as if he was floating at how at home he felt with her. 

Ochako placed a small kiss t his cheek before pulling him onto his feet, leading him to the couch, they flopped onto it; in each other's arms. 

"So until after our date, hugs are the most I'm allowed to do?" Izuku questioned silently, a small smile tugging at his lips, his eyes feeling droopy.

"Maybe after three dates we can go to second base," she teased and he snorted against her neck causing her to giggle.

"I really love you Ochako," he stated seriously, although he's mind was kind of fading since he was beginning to fall asleep. Ochako noticed this by the tone of his voice. He's breaths were slowed, his heart that was beating against her chest was at a calm pace. Izuku was exhausted and so was she. Soon enough they both fell into a deep, well deserved slumber.

~~

"Holy shit, Uraraka comes home today!" Katsuki shot out of his bed, facing the half-awake, naked woman in his bed.

"Bakugo-"

"Shit, shit! If she catches us..." he trailed off to himself as he gathered their clothes that were lying all around the house.

The girl then grabbed one of Katsuki's shirts and checked his phone just as a notification popped up. She then sighed and followed the guy going crazy.

"Bakugo," she called out, but he was still running around with his ass bare.

"Oh god, she's going to kill me," he stressed but the greenette used her tongue to keep him in place.

"She's staying at Midoriya's," she stated and let him go.

He then sighed out in relief.

"Tsuyu,"
______________________________________

I'm completely invested in this Tsuyu x Katsuki dynamic I've created💀