Chapter 13: Set Of Pajamas."

YOONGI POV."

(Just Imagine y'all that is Midnight already😂😂)

It was 11:00pm in the midnight now and I was in my office again as I heard a knock from Jimin."

Come in!" I said and he come in."

What are you doing all this time? Jimin asked."

I have an important work to finish…That's why I'm still here!" I answered without looking at him."

I just felt that Jimin sit in my lap."

Can I ask you some question…Yoonie? Jimin asked."

Yeah…Sure what is it…My Queen? I asked."

Why can't we sleep? Jimin asked once again."

Were different Vampire…My Queen, My family didn't sleep only some times we can!" I answered."

I put my one hand in his wrist and I could feel that his blushing and that his eyes turns to blue."

And why are you here…My Queen? I asked."

I don't want to be alone in our room!" Jimin answered and I chuckled."

Ohh is that so? I said."

Yoonie!" Jimin said."

Hmm!" I hummed in responded."

Well I was thinking…Why you didn't go in you're work when I was here? Jimin asked."

W-well I want to spent my time with you…My Queen!" I answered."

I close my laptop and turned him to look at me and his still blushing."

You're blue eyes is beautiful in you…My Queen!" I taste and he blushed more."

Cute!" I thought

What if I will go in school again Yoonie…I actually missed my friends? Jimin shyly asked."

I was take aback with his question.
It's okay if you don't want me to go back there!" Jimin sadly added as his eye color turned to grey."

Nah, I want you to go back there…My Queen I was thinking that too!" I lied."

Actually I don't want him to go back in that hell school…I'm worried about him…What if he will try to jump in the rooftop again or try to harm his self? I thought."

Jimin's face light up again when I he heard my answer as his eyes turns to blue again."

Really? Jimin asked."

Yeah…But I have 3 rules for you that you need to follow!" I said."

Okay…What is it? Jimin smiled."