~nine~

Jaehyun's POV :

I'm in my bed , thinking about the encounter I had earlier . it was not something I didn't expect, but it didn't turned out the way I thought about it. I could see some thing different in a bad way in his eyes. those tears telling me to ask him, to hold him, and to feel him . but I know it was not right way.

I wonder how he spent his past four years , if he looked like this now. he looked so weak, looked so helpless. and the thing which bother me the most is , what could be the reason behind it? and now that life is giving me the second chance I will figure it out and show the world that my love is not some ordinary thing. he is not my need , he is my desire. 

Taeyong's POV :

Yuta : '' didn't I told you , it's a fucking bad idea ? but you never listen to me.''

Taeyong: '' hey , it is not bad and for your information this not over yet , the movie is still going on my friend.''

after l left Jaehyun's place I called Yuta to meet me at the cafe . because I really need someone to with me to let out my thought. it's been a really long day. I am sitting here but I hope my those two best fucking friends are doing well. 

Yuta : '' you are saying this even after you saw how Jaehyun left the office today huh?''

Taeyong: '' for god's sake Yuta KIM DOYOUNG is JEONG JAEHYUN'S love . it's normal for him to react like that. after all he didn't saw him for whole 4 years.''

Yuta : '' okay I know that but what about doyoung? didn't you see him today how he entered the office with a bruised on his day?''

Taeyong: '' I know even I wonder what is going on in that part. you know what the first time I met him few days ago . he didn't told me anything about his current life. he didn't talked about Johnny nor he asked me How's Jaehyun is doing. I really want to meet him and ask about it.''

Yuta : '' hmm that's up to you what you wanna do . but remember one thing Taeyong they both have been through a lot I don't want to hurt them more further.''

Taeyong : '' I know Yuta . even I want that and that's a real reason I ;et them met. they are the people I cherish the most in my life . I just want to see them happy just like the way they were 4 years ago.''

let's give them some time, everything will be fine And sometime staying with some people also makes everything right

Doyoung's POV :

I came home with my mind full of thoughts as it will explode anytime soon. 

what the fuck life is trying to do with me now? I mean I literally met Jaehyun at the time I never expect. I always believed him so when he said that we will meet once again in our life I knew we will but not at the time when I am so helpless. it was so hard to find a Job and now this problem. 

I was frustrated that when I touched my face I felt the bandage . and the flashback came in my mind. why the hell he did that, when he know that these all things doesn't matter now. I'm used to getting hurt now. but the thing which is not leaving my mind is , that touch how his his hands are still so soft and his sent , he still smells so beautiful after all these years. WAIT it all should not matter to me. let's go down and eat something.

when I came in the living room , I saw Johnny entering and the first thing he did when he came inside was slam me on the wall and attacked my lips roughly. not caring about the bruised I got earlier because of him which is still paining.  Johnny didn't backed up until I was all in blue color. Then I was thrown on the couch . I moaned , I screamed I slurred as He was fucking me deep and wild. at this point it was Johnny's routine to come home for sex. 

( AN :  guyss please don't hate Johnny , I am telling you he has a reason , hahah spoiler)  

Taeyong's POV ( THE NEXT MORNING) :

I woke up early and got dressed as I have decided to go to Jaehyun's place first. let's just pray he is not angry with me. I reached there in about 20 minutes.

Taeyong: '' hey Jammmiee''

I entered the house and greet Jaemin who was peacefully having his breakfast. 

Taeyong: '' yah , where is your brother?''

Jaemin: '' he is still in his room , he didn't came out since yesterday.''

oohhh I wonder why Jaehyun is doing this. is he upset or angry or maybe anything worse than this I was pulled out of my thought by Jaemin.

Jaemin : '' but now He is here.''

I looked at the right side and saw Jaehyun coming down . he sat with us and we all had a breakfast without anyone speaking. then we both reached the office and I followed Jaehyun inside his office.

Taeyong: '' are you mad at me ?''

Jaehyun : '' no , why you think like that?''

Taeyong : '' because the way you fucking acting, why you didn't talked to doyoung last time?''

Jaehyun : '' I am not mad at you but doesn't mean that I am also not mad at others. and please I have my own reasons , just don't to talk about it.''

why the fuck he is mad with doyoung now? ugghh he is just complicated. does that mean he will  not let doyoung work here? if it is I won't let him do that.

Jaehyun : '' why is he not here yet ?''

Taeyong : wait , what ? are you telling me that He can work here ?''

Jaehyun didn't reply but only nod in response . an it made my hopes very high.

without wasting time I get out from the office and called Doyoung to meet me .

hey 

please comment and let me know if you all are liking my story , hehe !!!

take care of yourself , luv u