003

chapter 03

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

chapter 03

I'm trying to shut my eyes so i can sleep and get some rest but i just can't . I'm still thinking about what 'John' say to me .

Yes , John .
He is the one that i've seen the last two days . Why ? Because he said...

"Your last mission is not just finding me, but to be my bodyguard."

And i just can't brain . What in the hell would a woman like me be a bodyguard to him ? I didn't have any word to replied . I just shut my mouth and tried to think normal . And i just can't .

"I will pay you if you be my bodyguard..."

When he say that , i said surely YES . And then suddenly , he just came up with a 'but' .

"....but you have to live with me and forever be my bodyguard."

And that make me feel disgusted . Why on earth a man want to live with a girl ? And even say he want me to be 'forever bodyguard' to him ? No way !

Then , without any words , i just ran away from the house . And those stupid face kept popped out in my damn mind . I hate to admit this but i have to....i really want to take those job . Not because i want the money but i want to end my job !

And this is my last missions ! But i just can't . What if the man want to kill me ? And even worse can be happen , what if he have planning to rape me ? Well , it might be Noss Raff selling me to that dude but HEY ! Ridiculous !

I let out a long sigh . Maybe....i should accept this 'last mission' .

200.
And hey , here i am again . After two days of running away from this creepy man but.... whatever , i will accept the mission . For the last time . Yes , this is the last one !

I walk with confidence into the house . And made my all way to the living room where i can see that man just chillin' with his tea right there .

"I accept my last mission." i said .

He smile and put his tea down to the table . He look at me , and show a one A4 paper which is not empty , it have something written there and i can see clearly the one big word.....that says 'Agreement' .

"You want me to sign that?" i ask . He just nod .

Without any word , i quickly grab the pen on the table and start signing the agreement paper . He kinda shock with my action but i don't fuckin' cares .

"Now, it all settle." i said . He smile then take the paper away .

"You didn't even read the agreement Miss Sora." he said .

"Well, there is no need to read. I just want this to be done and i can quit with all this." i said clearly to his face .

He smile and nod a bit . "And this means you are already mine." he said with a smirk on the face .

"What do you mean 'mine' ?" i ask , i can feel the one feeling that i shouldn't felt .

"You officially mine Miss Sora. You already sign on this agreement which i just write one long missions for you."

I blink my eyes . Can't believe what i am hearing to now . Oh shit-

...TO BE CONTINUE

24.✓ : MISSIONSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें