NIGHT OF LOVE

Jasmin: aaaaa mujha nahi khelna intaksri vintaksri uggggg! Mujha ganna nahi ata ! Mein ja rahi hu room mein

And she start moving.

Aly: aaaa rukk mein bhi a raha hu!

Jasly Dono apna room mein a jata aur baki sab ka MUJHA pata nahin na hi pata karna hai.

In jasly room !

Jasly Dono bed pa leth jata hai!

Aly fon pa laga hota hai aur jas bore ho rahi hoti hai.

Jas: ummm aly yaar kab sa fon pa laga hai !! MUJHA pyaar kar

Aly: hmm kya hai!

Jas then grabs his fon hai placed it on table near bed !

She hugged him like a baby and start kissing his bare chest ! (Button open tha uper wala)

After kissing 5-6 times she comes up and kissed his lips ! Aly was shocked but reciprocated equally ! Pouring love for eachother showing the hunger ! Tasting every corner for eachother's mouth !
They left eachother after getting out of breathe !
Aly  then start placing wet kissing on jas' neck!
Soft mourn escaped frm her mouth!
"Ahhhh aaall...ly...aly"
He start biting her neck seductively ! Making her Mourn In pain and pleasure! Next moment
Jas start unbottoning his shirt 👔!
And rolled on him and start kissing him biting his bare body ! Teasing him with tough as well! Just then
Her eyes went on his lips nd saw him biting them and pleasure (she smiled)
He noticed it and rolled over her ! 
"Hmm finally in mood" aly
Saying this he locked his lips with her! Tasting every corner pouring love etc etc (🤣)
They left eachother after getting out of breathe ,
Aly came back to his position ! And there eyes met ! A romantic eye lock 🔐
Without breaking it aly removes jas shirt ! And throw it in air !
Next second he start kissing her neck [jadha utawala mat ho she was still in sports bra😌🤣]
Then her stomach ! Placing wet kissing 😽!
Teasing her G point with tough ! After kissing for 3-4 mins he goes down and start caressing her thigh and kissing biting there! (She was wearing shorts)
He was biting,kissing hungerly giving lovebites ! Making her mourn ,
After few mins he went up and said "gud nyt love"
Jas eyes were closed hearing dis she open her eyes !
Hugs him and say "I want to do it"
Aly was shocked 😨 "r u serious"
"Yes my love" jas
"R u sure jas" aly
"U dont want to do?" Jas
"I want u to get comfortable first"
"I want to do it" jas
And next second she removed his belt and removes his pants ! Aly helps her !
He was in undergarments!
She then caress his thigh seductively! He smirks and removes her shorts 🩳!
She was in V shaped panty ! Aly sticks his finger on her weak spot ! (Panties ka uper hi 🤣😂)
He can feel her vulva wet, he start moving his finger pleasuring her ! She mourn loader !!
After pleasuring her for 7-8 mins he turned her ! Now her back was in his front !
He open the strips of her bra ! And kissed her back and again turned her and throws her bra !...............

He adores her perfect milky blossoms for a mins and then filled them in his mouth like a baby ! Kissing them sucking biting and teasing ! His another hand was on her other blossom ,pinching it harassly !!
After few mins he goes to her next blossoms kissing it sucking !!
Did the same !!..................

After satisfying himself he went up and kissed her cheeks lovingly!
"May I" Aly
She blinks her eyes saying yes!
Next moment Aly went down and nervously removes last piece of cloth from her body !!
Current ran from both the bodies !
Aly removes his boxers as well! ...

He kissed her weak spot making her mourn louder ,, he lovingly,hungerly kissed her weak spot pleasuring her with tough !
She was mourning loader every passing second!! And "anhhhhhhhh" she screams (bhar awaaj toh nahi gayi😦)
His manhood enter inside her ! Both mourned !!
"Fasssttttt alyyyyy fassssssttt" jas

Aly increased the speed ! Moving up and down ! After a while the both get tired 💤!
And aly gets up and laid beside her !
Kissed her lips softly !
"I love you" aly
"I love you too"

"Gud night" aly
"Gn" jas

Me to u all "gn"
How was the chapter ?
Sorry for late update I was ill 🤒!!

Bye tatata