Chapter 20: The Book of War ~ Revenge (Finale 2)

Grace runs inside and Gambi and TC are walking out of the Gym carring containers full of Lookers goop.

"Can you two not pick up a phone", Grace says.

"Sorry but we been a little busy collecting Lookers goop", TC says.

"Why what's going on", Gambi asks.

"The League is here, and their trying to get in here and harm the party guest, but Jeff is holding them off", Grace replies.

"The League of Assassins?", TC asks.

"NO THE LEAGUE OF ASSHOLES, YES THE LEAGUE OF ASSASSINS!", Grace says sarcastically.

"A simple yes, would have sufficed", TC replies.

"Ok, what does Jeff need us to do?", Gambi asks.

"He wants us to lock and barricade the doors", Grace says.

"How do we do that?", TC asks.

Grace looks around then quickly looks at TC.

"TC how strong is your Telekinesis?", Grace asks.

"Uh it's pretty strong", TC replies.

"Ok, Gambi go in the gym and lock the doors from the inside, TC you go suit up", Grace says.

TC runs to go suit up. Gambi runs back in the gym and begin locking all the doors quickly. The Party Guest stare in confusion. Ms. Chase runs up to him.

"What is going on, first I wake up in the Teacher's Longue, now you're locking us in the gym", Ms. Chase says.

"There's a gun man on campus, Principal Pierce and the Police are taking care of it but they wanted me to lock you all in here for your safety.", Gambi says.

Ms. Chase nods. 

"Uh ok", Ms. Chase says.

Gambi nods back.

"Alright Party Goers, there's a gun man on campus and we're going into a lockdown, please find a corner in the gym with no windows and get down quickly", Gambi yells.

The Party Guest begin piling up in the corner. 

Out in the hallway TC comes back up to Grace. 

"Ok what do I do?", TC asks. 

"Put those lockers in front of the gym doors", Grace says.

TC's eyes get big. He then holds out his hand and rips the lockers off the wall and places them in front of the Gym Door. 

"Ok that will slow down the League, if someone gets in", Grace says.

"Ok then, let's go make sure that doesn't happen", TC says running towards the front of the school. 

Grace follows. When they get outside Jeff's force field is starting to fade at the top. They run up beside Jeff. 

"Uh those are a lot of people can we do this?", TC asks.

"We don't have choice", Jeff says grunting.

Suddenly a helicopter is heard in the distance, it comes closer and hovers over Garfield. Suddenly the door opens, and Jenn, Anissa, Dionte, Brandon, and Khalil jump out and land beside Jeff, Grace and TC.

"Need some help?", Jenn asks.

"Very much!", TC replies.

Anissa runs up to Grace and hugs her. 

"Ok a little less hug and a little more of that help y'all were talking about", Jeff says.

"Oh yeah right", Anissa says squaring up.