57. give life to you!

"Let go."

you forcefully shook off his hand, kwang's heart was touched by the smoothness just now, he coughed lightly "That's fine, I'll wait for you outside, hurry up."

you didn't care and walked towards Jungkook to explain "About ..... what happened yesterday was..." you softly said but his phone rang, he picked it up indifferently "What's the matter.?"

you didn't said further and wait for him to finish his talk but you saw him nod his head in agreement and hung up the phone and said to the Minho.

"Let's go."

Minho awkwardly looked at you and then pushed away the wheelchair, he didn't look at you at all, you look at their back was like a clown, you're completely ignored by him, you stood there silently tightening your grip and released and grip again.

"Sister-in-law."

A gentle voice came from behind, you turned around to looked at Jeonghan, he had not left yet! you had been paying attention to Jungkook and didn't noticed Jeonghan's precence at all, he was naturally saw the surprise in your eyes.

he roughly guessed and smiled bitterly "Do I not have any sense of existence in your eyes.?"

"I'm sorry, elder brother, I have something to do, I'll be leaving now."

with that you left the office, you felt like someone was following you from behind but you didn't stop and returned to the department, people earlier again started their so called gossip and you found that your seat had been splashed with water, you almost didn't notice, you took the tissues calmly wiping water, even you heard their nasty talks about you, you became deaf.

During the lunch time Jennie directly went to the department to look for you, you're little curious.

"Didn't you tell me to stay away from you? why..."

She blinked her eyes "You really believe me just because I said it casually? aren't we friends.? how can I really let you stay away from me.? come on, let's eat."

She directly pulled your arms not caring others gazes, your heart was warm at this moment, after sat down she immediately asked "I heard about the meeting room matter, y/n is so powerful!"

you heard she praised you for the first time as you are little embarrassed and awkwardly said "How am I so powerful! that is nothing."

"I thought you would be bullied until you cry, I didn't expect you to fight back on the first day you went and you even fought back beautifully, right now they're probably angry with you."

"There are so many people who dislike and want to see make fool myself, if you stay with me, I might implicate you." you said worriedly as she casually smirk "It's nothing, I'm from the financial department and my father is the head of the finance department, they don't dare to do anything to me."

"You can do this?" you raised brow "Yes, do you know that everyone's salary is paid by me? haha."

You roughly understood that Jennie was everyone's food and clothing parents, if they dares to do anything to her maybe she would do anything to their salary or might deduct it making them cry even they can do nothing to her, you said she's so powerful and she proudly said that she'll back you in the future.

protect you, yeah a sharp tongue woman is your protector not bad, it's so freaking good to be around her that you almost forget you have another friend too, who made you little complicated and mess mind but still you miss her.

___

After returning to department, you actually saw there's food, you put aside but found that it was actually kwang the department supervisor who bought to flattered you, his sudden changes made you felt much more uncomfortable, he actually asked you to be with him since you're demoted and company's people don't like you, if you be with him, no one will dare to bully you, you really wanted to slap this middle age shameless man, he actually tried to harsh you but you didn't let him succeed and fight back.