Part 3

A/n: sorry I didn't post sooner, I am very depressed at the moment and it took away my will to write😭 this is the final chapter so sorry if you don't like the ending 😭 I wrote as ideas came to my head and also it might have errors.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning wasn't different than any other, you had class so you got up and got ready and headed out the door.

You barely could pay attention to your work or professor talking, you just wanted to hurry up and get home and wait for night to fall to see Akaza, your daily life wasn't even interesting to you anymore, who wants to work pay bills and die? You wonder what a life as a demon was like, it sounded like it was way better than being human but that was something you should ask before you go assuming.

You never told anyone about what was going on because they'd think you were crazy. Truth be told kinda you were, you literally had the thought of leaving everything and everyone behind and going to run off with a damn monster, a monster you were weirdly attracted to and only known some days. It was almost like you were being brainwashed cause when was this ever a normal rational thought.

You couldn't even hear that your professor was calling out your name, it wasn't loud enough over the scenarios and daydreams the played out in you head that were full of Akaza. You could still feel his touch on you, every time you thought about it, it sent sensual feelings through your body. You wanted more and wanted to feel more.

Someone tapped on your shoulder snapping you out of your romantic trance.
"Huh?"

"Professor is calling you." The student next to you laughed.

"O-oh I'm sorry!"

"Are you tired miss (L/n)?"

"Yes I'm sorry, I been having a lot going on lately, I'm focused now thank you!" You sat up straight trying to look more alert.

You weren't though, you still continued drifting off to lala land every now and then. After school your friends called you to ask you to hang and have lunch with them. You went only to pass time, you just wish the sun would go away already you wanted to see him. Why is the sun so irritating now? He seemed less scary now so it made you wanna be around him and get to know him so much.

Later on you said goodbye to your friends and hurried home, you've never been so excited to see another being in your life. You just wanted to sleep till the sun went down just so you can rush night fall and be able to see Akaza.

When you got home you cooked you a meal and layed in bed and watched tv. Time was flowing by fast as you needed to.

"3 days huh."
You remember he cut your decision from a week to 3 days to decide what you wanted to do. If you said no you wouldn't see him again and you wanted to
Keep seeing him, but it was scary because you wouldn't know what type of life you'd be running into. What would you tell everyone, would your appearance look different like his, how would you explain everything to your friends and family? You didn't wanna bother thinking about all the outcomes on your decision and how it would affect your love ones. 

~oh bye everyone I love, I'm Off to god knows where to become a demon and run off with my demon husband a met days ago!~"

"Arghhhh!"
You threw yourself back onto the bed putting a pillow over your head. Your thoughts were starting to get to you.

You start thinking if you should get pretty tonight, like dress up a little, do your hair and makeup or something. You weirdly wanted to impress him more then you felt like you were doing. You tore up your room looking through hella outfits tryna to find the perfect one. Spend hours on your hair and makeup making sure it was the best you've ever done. You haven't put this much effort since the last date you went on and the guy definitely was worth all the effort you put in for the demon.