58. Only Money, No feeling!

You awkwardly walked into the office "How's business recently?" shop assistant nodded "Business is okay Miss Yoo, you will be our boss in the future because the mall changed its boss and you didn't come over, our salaries are still in debt."

You paused, they're all waiting for their salary to pay? you cough lightly "Then how do we pay the rent? I will pay you the salary."

You followed Sister Lisa to elevator to top floor of office, the top floor was especially quiet, it had a feeling of standing in a paradise, everyone gave you a strange look when you came over, many people don't know why their salary is still in debt or not paying but they just know they're waiting for new boss to response.

"Aren't you Jeon Jungkook's Assistant? you really made me wait, I waited so long for you to appear, I didn't expect you to be new boss."

She's waiting for you? by the way, she's the one who put makeup on you before, she explained that all employees are eager to see new boss and she's a manager in this mall arrange by Jungkook, it's a secret actually, she check all the account and send email to the details of mall and for the salary she's also anxious cause her salary is also delayed.

Before giving you a contract she prepares the papers to sign it and You did, you still can't believe, she handed the receipt and expenditure card and the password was actually your birthday date, you blinked blankly taking cards, you received it nowhere, and there's a profit of the mall from past month, you went to the nearby bank to check and found that there was actually a profit of nearly tens of millions in the card that scared you and almost threw the card away.

You went back looking for Lisa and complain, if there's any mistake cause there's so much money in there, she looked at you strangely.

"How can that be? such a big mall and it's under the name of the Jeon's, earning tens of millions a month, this month is considered a small amount."

You held your breath quickly putting card back to the table as if it scalding hot potato, you couldn't hold it at all, she asked if there's any wrong or if money is not enough that month then she apologized because they're having bad time without boss instructions, you explain that you can't take it but there's no option for you, this big mall you can't handle, even you know little about business, Lisa said she'll help you with it since it's her job as a manager, you held it back the things that belongs to you but actually it's all Jungkook's.

After returning to Jeon house, you went to room but found empty, since last week it's the routine, he ignored you and didn't give any chance you to talk, you held contract and card then directly went to study room placing it on his table.

"This is the contract of the mall and the profit of past month."

He ignored you and didn't say anything, you stood there for minutes but seeing he still didn't react you turned around to leave.

"I... Jeon Jungkook, gave you something even if you give it back, I will not take it!"

You stopped there just like that, these words seemed to contain a deeper meaning, you bit lower lip "Did you ask me before you sent the things out? did I say I wanted this mall? such a big mall with so much profit, how could I want it? Jeon Jungkook, do you really think money can buy me over?"

He raised his head coldly to looked at you "If money can't buy you, why did you take these to my study today? don't you want them but here to pretend to be innocent?"

"I didn't expect you to look at me like this." your words trembled in anger but realized that he must have done it on purpose because you had said those hurtful words to him and he's provoking you.