59. Stubborn as a donkey!

She bring you to the mall that Jungkook gave it to you for shopping, you doubt if Jennie know something? or was she testing you now?

"Why did you suddenly bring me to this mall?"

"Are you stupid? the things there are the best and most fashionable in the entire south, also we can buy the trailor made dress and wedding dress from real foreign designers, have your news always been so lagging behind.?"

You didn't know, you're new owner and you didn't know much still and you didn't went to know in each shop because it's so big you can't visit it in one day, it was because this shopping mall had a name of Jeon's, all there was a professional quality inspection, products that didn't pass or tried to cheat would not be enter there, so strict.

Jennie rolled her eyes on you, telling that you're so dumb, if things of Jeon's won't be strict and qualities how would they will be number one and biggest in South? there's guarantee for that, no wonder profits are so high in just one month even during normal times, Jennie is confused of your expression but she pulled you in one of dressing room to buy dress that is expensive as well.

You're stunned because there's not shopping guide the last time you met, there's also many good people among the bad, Jennie asked if you're participating but you're not interested  to go and doesn't want to buy anything but she became unhappy and said to be present there, she let you try some but you walked around, you didn't want but she chase after you every time.

After shopping, you both came out of the mall and actually happened to cross the way with Jeonghan, Jennie was nervous because she almost bumped into him and apologized, he also came to buy something for himself, since you guys are going back, he offers you two to leave in the way, Jennie was pulling you to sit but you didn't get in and said that you still have something to do, Deputy Director Jeon can sent back to Jennie first, you can go yourself back later.

Jennie widened her eyes in disbelief that you actually didn't want to cherish such a good opportunity!

Jeonghan's eyes dimmed a little but didn't say anything.

"What is it? why didn't you say anything when you were testing my dress just now? is something the matter now? what is it?"

"I just Suddenly remember."

And you didn't lie about it, she looked suspicious and you're also embarrassed and convening her you immediately left from there, she looked at your back until you disappeared.

"Deputy Director Jeon, did you and yn know eachother before? what is your relationship.?" she asked curiously, he smiled "Aren't you going home? let's go, I'll drive you home." She stuck her tongue out "Anyone with a discerning eye can tell that you don't want to send me off, I'm just passing by, now the person you want to send has left, I don't dare to take your car."

"It's alright, you're her good friend, it's fine to send you off." his words contained a lot of information, she tilted her head "Deputy Director, are you chasing y/n?"

he smiled but didn't say anything.

"Damn, did I guess correctly? are you really chasing her? but she..."

She clearly didn't care about him, could it be that he was rejected?

He didn't answer but at the same time he didn't deny it, he just turned around to walked towards driving seat and Jennie followed jogging "Deputy Director, are you really chasing Y/n? do you want me to help you call her back? if she doesn't get on the car, it will be very awkward for me to get on alone."

"It's okay." he turned around "Just treat it as a bribe."

She was stunned, his words meant that he was indirectly admitting that he was pursuing you, oh my god! Jennie couldn't help blinking, if Jeonghan was really pursuing you then what happened between you and Jungkook? although she didn't think that you entered the Jeon's Group because of Jungkook but she felt that your identity was similar to their, you didn't seemed to simple identity person! otherwise, why would the two of men likes you?