school life and home life

"and so there-" wow I din't think senior high would be this dull, wait.. no, its more of the teachers are a bit dull. Notes notes and more notes were taken until the school bell rang. "That's it for today, get your thing and seek yourselves out" tch, unsettling. "Hori" a person called out to us, yes us because I sit beside Kyouko. it was Yoshikawa I look to her and saw her gaze was directed at my sister.

"What's wrong Hori?" Yoshikawa asks my sister who was slumped down on the table looking down in the dumps "Yasuda sensei won't get over the flat chest pep talk" ah, Yasuda sensei is that kind of guy who in quote likes "flat chested" girls. I patted her back "It's been over 3 months and he's still on with that joke? he's one big jerk alright, even if his lessons are easy to follow." Yoshikawa said and soon turned back again.

"Hey, Hori" she leans on my desk getting closer to my sister, God she almost sat on my finger! Kyouko humms as a reply "A guy from another school emailed me and asked for your number, give it?" another? that's like the fourth time this week. Well, Kyouko is pretty and smart im not that surprised actually that many guys want her number. "Nah, if he doesn't ask it for me I won't even consider it" she said and gestured to pack up.

"Aww, alright then. setting that aside Shuu seems excited about something" I pointed at Shuu Iura a happy go lucky guy in our class that's usually the life of the party, if there is one. "You betcha I am! I got us some tickets to go do some karaoke! it's a 75% off. got it from my friend" he said and held the coupons tight showing them off to us.

"Huh?! what a steal lets go today!" Yoshikawa announced brightly as we got out of our seats waiting for Tooru and Shuu to pack their things. It's cleaning day and im sure Kyouko's aware of that. "Sorry guys we can't, we'll skip today thanks for the offer by the way" it's not that we don't want to, but we have to take care of Souta because mom and Kyousuke isn't usually home this time around.

"Again? aww, you guys never come" Yoshikawa complains with Tooru backing her up "come on Hori, Tozoko's been dying to go karaoke, are you just gonna crush him like that?" Tooru, a tall guy with purple hair who reached out to me at my first day, said. "No Tooru, that's just you trying to get us to come, yesterday you said that a bride was waiting for me and that I had to come" I slapped his hand away and got my school bag ready.

"B-but it was true!" he complained and held my shoulders to which Iura pulled him off "I would rather believe pigs were flying than the stuff you say" I scowled playfully to which he huffed a breath to. "Well whatever it's not like we can't go some other day anyways" Kyouko shrugged them off and I heard a small clack sound, I look around and I din't see anything. throwing the thought away, I went to Kyouko but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

It was that gloomy emo guy in class, Miyamura. "Hori-kun, Hori-san's phone" he said and pointed down to my sister's phone that I almost stepped on. He got the phone and gave it to my sister. "You dropped this, Hori-san" my sister thanked him awkwardly and he left the scene. "It's Miyamura, the guy who always sits at the corner of the class alone" Yoshikawa said quietly as Tooru starred at his back.

"The guy's a walking mystery, quiet and reserved. He's basically invisible" I wouldn't want to say anything because Miyamura actually reminds me of myself. Although I talk more in contrast to Junior high I still consider myself quiet. "I bet he's one of those Otakus blegh.." Otaku? I imagined Miyamura looking at a anime girl figurine weirdly and it isn't settling for me.

"Nah I don't think he is, well we'll be going now see you guys tomorrow" Kyouko said and we both ran out waving back at the others. It wasn't everyday that I feel actual fun from school, usually it was just studying and working on repeat. I din't have anyone to work for, no family no friends only Ms Haruhiko.