Chapter 26

Namjoon looked through the car window as the familliar house was shown, he knew he would come here many times in the future. 

"We are here Mr Park.", said the driver. Namjoon nodded. 

"Thank you.", said Namjoon before getting out of the vehicle. His eyes looked up too see a door he was going to get used to.

"Here Mr Kim.", said a maid. Namjoon gave her a big smile before getting inside the house. Inside he saw a few more maids, some of them familliar due to them working for Jimin for awhile. 

"Welcome number three!", yelled Mr Lee with a smile. Namjoon looked at Mr Lee not trying to roll his eyes.

"How is the twins?"; asked Mr Gwan. Namjoon gave him a smile, seeing that the other leaders was listening curiously. 

"Haneul are good, he eats a lot so he has gained a lot of baby fat. But I love it, I love to hold his cheeks-"

"Number three, be quiet! It's my meeting not a baby shower!", yelled Mr Lee angrily. 

"Well...I don't think that you know what a baby shower is, "King"", said Mr Yi. Mr Lee only rolled his eyes. 

"Anyway! We're here to talk about the rules. We were supose to do it a month ago, but it seams that someone just wanted attantion.", said Mr Lee finally sitting down, the centence clearly diracted to Namjoon. 

"Well that is what happens if you kick someone pregnant.", said Namjoon looking into Mr Lee's eyes. Honestly Namjoon was scared, but he luckily didn't show it to Mr Lee. 

"I slippted, plus you should've lost them, that would have been much better.", said Mr Lee looking through the papers. With that Namjoon got up angrily. 

"You fucking bastard!", yelled Namjoon angrily almost throwing away the chair he sat on. The other leaders only tried to hold Namjoon back from attacking the elder, even though they had old bodies they still had some strengh. 

"Namjoon! Do not do this, he is the king, he will end us all!", warned Mr Yang. Namjoon didn't hear the elder's words, the only thing he had in his head was death. 

"Guards!", yelled Mr Lee making every guard in the room point their gun's against Namjoon. At that Namjoon stopped his movements. 

"If you touch me, I am killing you!", yelled Mr Lee. Namjoon looked at the gaurds, clearly seeing that they are ready to shoot at their boss demand. Namjoon only sighed and sat back in his chair.

"Okay...", said Namjoon. Mr Lee only signed the guards to put their guns down. The rest of the bosses only sat back in their seat. 

"Now the rules, number one, every month you will give me 78% of the money you got.", read Mr Lee out laud. 

"What?!", yelled the others.

"78%? You are crazy Mr Lee."; said Mr Yang shocked. Mr Lee only glared at Mr Yang before  a smirk came up on his face. 

"Well if you complain, would you like me to send my crew to your place? Do you think your dear daughter would love to know that her dear life is ending because her little daddy didn't want to obey some rules?", asked Mr Lee talking with him like if he was a little baby. "I heard that your youngest is expecting, the child would be great to have as soup, we 're running out of chicken.", said Mr Lee casually. Mr Yang slammed his hand on the table. 

"Mr Lee don't talk like that and expect us to like you!", yelled Mr Yang almost tearing upp. Mr Lee only rolled his eyes. 

"I don't need you to like me, I am THE king, so I can do whatever I want. If it wasent for you having to be here you guys wouldn't be here. You would be swimming with the fishes.", said Mr Lee. Mr Huk was about to burst up when a guard put his gun up. 

"Sit down Mr Huk or I am shooking you!", yelled the guard. Mr Huk looked at the gaurd.

"I am a mafia leader, years of traning and you expect to defeat me!?", said Mr Huk laughing. 

"I am warning you.", said the guard. Mr Huk only smirked and pointed the gun to his head. 

"Do it, do do it do it do it do it do it do it do it-"

"Sit down number six!", yelled Mr Lee. Mr Huk rolled his eyes and sat down. Namjoon looked at Hyuk confused. 

"That is Mr Huk.", said Mr Yi, who was sitting beside him. "He likes violence a lot, well yes all of us do, it's just that Mr Huk's gang only does murder unless some of us. He once cracked someone's skull up with his bare hands, smashing it untill it was nothing than meat. He is pretty rich but not rich as us. I've met his son a few times, he is more calmer than his dad.", said Mr Yi with a smile. Namjoon nodded at the infomation. 

"Thanks.", whispered Namjoon back.

After a few minutes of discussing Mr Lee let out a smile. 

"Well we have something important for you Mr Kim.", said Mr Lee with a happy smile. Namjoon looked at Mr Lee confused. 

Soon a screen was showed on wall, his eyes widen when he saw a video of Chaeyeong on the screen. 

"Something is wrong.", said Jimin as he sat in the waiting room. Jimin has spent most of his time in the hostpital room with his daughter, due to her being sick he couldn't hold her, neither her brother could hold her. He was now in the waiting room due to the nurse saying visiting hours has ended. 

Jimin looked at his phone, he has set up a camera in the bed his daughter was sleeping, too look at her and because the nurse acted strange. On the phone he saw his daughter sleeping peacefully, slowly sucking on her thumb. But something felt strange. 

"Soobin, can you take care of Haneul?"; asked jimin giving Soobin his son. Soobin looked surprised at the request but didn't even get to speak before Jimin gave him his son. 

"Thanks!", yelled Jimin before running away, leaving Soobin alone with a human child there akwardly.