The concert

(Asters)

(I would like to point out that their parents paid for this because Sora just got out of her slump and they wanted to do something nice for her)Tsukishima's pulled out something from my suitcase, throwing it to me over his shoulder

Tsukishima's pulled out something from my suitcase, throwing it to me over his shoulder.
"Put this on."
I stared at the copper bralette and red toned leggings in distaste. Pushing him aside I searched through my clothes asking where we were going. Of course he said it was some surprise. This whole vacation was a surprise.
I pulled on a knitted black sweater, copper shorts (as Tsukishima insisted) and black tights because it was dark and cold. I turned to him as I finished getting dressed to see him in a grunged up SteamPunk shirt and jeans with spikes outlining the pockets. He looked like a complete dork and I couldn't help but laugh. He threw something at me.
We headed on our way to an unknown (on my part) place. The cab ride was me only asking about his plans. Hey from his pick of outfit, I wouldn't be surprised if he was taking me to a strip club. To perform or otherwise.
We stepped out facing a giant arena. As we walked past security and deeper into the arena, I noticed Steampunk posters and venders. I had gotten the idea fairly quickly. With a smile I hopped onto my tall boyfriend. Kissing him sweetly, I pulled away grinning.
He had a smirk of his own, gripping my waist and ass tightly. He walked somewhere before setting me down. I turned to see we were at a vender stand. There were T-shirts with the Album name, Shattered Patience, and album. There were shirts and sweaters with the band on them. So many choices. I looked at all of them with Tsukishima. They even had socks, bracelets/necklaces, pins, and so much more stuff.
I picked the black shirt that had aster flowers bunched together with broken petals, some emitted falling. Across the flowers was the album title, that matched their tour title. The back had the Steampunk logo, their name in rusted metal looking letters that seemed bolted together, and then their tour schedule.
Looking at Tsukishima's pick, I smiled. He chose a black sweatshirt with asters that went down the sleeve in a line and had the Album title in the same style as the Steampunk logo. The back was the same as mine. He also got an aster pin and pinned it right above the last 'e' in patience.
With time to spare, Tsukishima bought us drinks, which I profusely asked him not too. Though he argued that if he was ordering my Pepsi for me he was going to pay.
Finding our seats, somewhere in the middle of the arena, we talked over the excited fans. Not that I was complaining, I was jumping in my seat from my own excitement.
Tsukishima and I cheered as Steampunk came on stage. They skipped greeting the crowd like some artist do before concerts and rose from the stage already singing/playing their instruments. Like they actually rose from a trap door in the stage.
Lights were going off to beat to the rhythm, I screamed the lyrics to Dilema. Dilema was my favorite from their new album, it was maybe the third song they played. Another one I sang (screamed) was To Clarify a Cause. Tsukishima finally started singing along to Detective Disappointment. It was quiet and under his breathe but he still sang it. He got louder when his favorite song, Weakness, played.
I screamed happily, jumping onto my lover as the concert ended. He chuckled, though attempted to be annoyed
He walked ahead of me to the vendor, I stood behind him wondering what he was getting. That was when I saw it. A grey shirt with concept art of Detective Disappointment. Tsukishima ended up with a poster so I may have snuck the shirt and some money while his back was turned. I thanked the seller, Tsukishima glaring at me. I figured he didn't want me to buy anything with my money, but screw that. If I wanted to buy my boyfriend a shirt I know (hope) he'll like, I will.
We got back to the hotel and I put the shirt away into his suitcase while he showered. He offered me to go first but I declined, and considering he won't even look at me when I change I figured he wouldn't want to shower together.
After my shower we were in bed, watching some movie that happened to be on. While Tsukishima remained shirtless and in fluffy bottoms, I opted for sweats and my new band shirt. We were to leave tomorrow before noon or something of the sort. However I didn't think much about that as I cuddled with my lover, my grin never leaving even as I fell into a dreamless sleep.