Tony Stark ~ Lust

3rd Person POV
(Warnings: smut, drinking, etc)

Tony and (Y/N) had been out partying all night. The multiple bars that they visited around the city had closed for the night, it was around 3am now. Tony had a good tolerance, but tonight the two got trashed... absolutely TRASHED.
"(Y/N)...", he hiccuped.
"Tonyyyyyyy!" (Y/N) giggled back.
Tony pressed the elevator button and gazed at (Y/N) lovingly.

Tony's POV

She's gorgeous... I'm drunk. IM DRUNK AND SHE'S GORGEOUS.
The elevator doors opened and we both walked in. We had a good number of floors to go before we got to the top floor of Avenger's Tower.
"(Y/N)... *hicc* What do you think of- what do you think of sleeping together tonight?"
She turned towards me and nods frantically.
"Tony, yes- let's do it!"
We ran out of the elevator and skipped our way to my bedroom.
All of the lights in the place were out because of how late it was. All of the doors were closed and it was just us!
"(Y/N), c'mon, hurry up!~"
She was trailing down the hallway slightly behind me, all giggly and pink faced. I know I get a bit red in the cheeks when I drink, but this is just a different level of drunk. It's quite cute on her.
"Tony!" she yelped, me instantly shushing her. I don't want the Avengers figuring out that I've been seeing her for a bit,
"SHHHHHHHHHH, c'mon!" I ran back to her and scooped her into my arms. She squealed and I cut it off with a light kiss on her lips.
"Mph- Tony~," she was just staring up at me.

(Y/N)'s POV

THE Tony Stark really just kissed me like that, like I'm a little princess in his arms. He's prince charming!
He opened the door to his room and plopped me on the bed softly... then he crawled on top of me, looking down with a small smirk on his face.
"(Y/N)..."
"Yes Tony?"
"Close your eyes..."
As I shut my eyes, I felt soft kisses trailing up my shoulder to my neck, then to my cheek, then my lips once more.
"T-Tony~," I quivered out.
"Yes?" He extended the s sound as he trailed his kisses back down to my neck, softly biting and leaving a bite mark.
"I want you... inside of me... please..." I was aching for him. Every inch of my body was yearning for his touch and the feeling of him inside of me.
A small chuckle sent his warm breath on the saliva ridden parts of my neck.
"Oh come on... I know you can bet better than that!"
He grabbed my wrists with his left hand and gently put his hand around my throat, squeezing just the tiniest amount to make me gasp.
"Beg~"
I let out soft whimpers as I rolled my hips up against his, letting out a soft 'Tony please~' every so often.
"How badly do you want me inside of you?" His grip tightened a bit and I leaned up to let out a struggled,
"Fuck me now!"
He swiftly flipped me over onto my stomach, lifted up the back of my black dress, and slid my panties down. His belt unbuckled as I let out a bashful giggle.
"What's so funny, huh?"
"I never expected you to be so..."
"So what?"
"So dominant," I said looking back at him.
He was now bare naked, his member twitching slightly. My lust for this man just grew even more.
He grabbed my hair and forced my head back.
"Oh yeah?"
I nodded, letting out a small grunt.
He leaned down to my ear, whispering,
"I'll show you how dominant I am~"
Before I knew it, he lined himself up with my dripping wet womanhood.
"Oh goodness, (Y/N)... you weren't kidding when you said you wanted me badly..."
He slid in, sending a wave of warmth up my body. We both let out a groan, my back arching up to his chest. He kept his mouth very close to my ear to make sure I heard every single moan and groan he made.
His thrusts were steady, each time almost hitting my sweet spot. His breaths became unsteady. I was close my climax already, even though we had just started.
"(Y/N)... get on your back right now..."
He released my hair and started to fully remove my dress, every part of my body becoming free. I turned over onto my back, Tony instantly climbing back on top of me.
He positioned himself between my legs, sliding back in instantly. He began sucking on my neck, making each mark a dark purple and blue color.
"Tony~ fuck!"
He sped up, hitting my spot repeatedly. I felt every inch of him enter and exit me. Pure bliss.
"Where would you like my cum, princess~"
I gripped his back, leaving scratch marks by his shoulder blades.
"All of it, inside of me, please! Please!"
I arched my back as I almost reached my climax. He grunted heavily as his thrusts kept getting more and more sloppy.
"What a good girl~"
I let out a prolonged moan as I finally reached my climax, Tony using this to his advantage. He began sucking my neck again, leaving more bruises on my already ravaged neck.
"F-fuck~" he moaned against my neck.
I panted as he kept thrusting through the mess I had just made on his rock hard member.
"Tony please~ I want all of it, I want all of your cum in me please!"
He let out a chuckle as he sat up and continued to thrust in and out of me.  He grabbed my throat again, my hands instantly going to his wrist.
"Say it again... tell daddy how badly you want his cum~,"
I closed my eyes and whimpered out,
"Please daddy, please give it to me... every single drop needs to be in meeeeeee!!" I squealed out as he gave one final thrust into me, his cock pulsing 4 times, emptying all of the cum he had for me into my already messy womanhood.
Tony collapsed on top of me and rolled us over so I was now laying in his arms.
"You... you are incredible."
"You aren't so bad yourself, Stark."
He laughed and kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight, you hooligan," I said as I planted a single kiss on his lips.
"Goodnight you wonderful woman..."

3rd Person POV

The next day, the Avengers saw Tony in the kitchen and began making kissy noises at him. They heard everything that happened early morning between (Y/N) and Stark. The two began their open relationship the same day and continued on to fight crimes and save the world.