Chapter 1: A Bad Beginning

After the Chicago War, the leaders of the world were frustrated about the Autobot's betrayal. The Justice League and N.E.S.T were the backbone for the Autobots. Now that NEST has been shut down, most of the troops return home to their families. Some of them stayed with the Autobots since they fought along side them for nearly a decade. As for the Justice League, they stay with the Autobots as their protectors. A new task force called Cemetery Wind has taken over to deal with the Decepticons menace.

Meanwhile at the command center in Washington, the agents who visited the base are gathered up. Just then a man arrives on the scene. He is in his mid-50s with white hair and beard. He arrives in front of the group. His name was Harold Attinger.

"Gentlemen, NEST has officially been shut down. Our new CIA unit; Cemetery Wind has been taking care of the Decepticons." He said.

"But sir, there is a problem. The leader of the Autobots has fled the base after we have arrived. He's the one who started the Chicago invasion." An agent spoke to Harold.

"I already know someone who can take care of that problem. Your mission is to find Optimus Prime and bring him here." Harold ordered.

"What about the Autobots?" The agent asks.

"If they refuse to co-operate to locate Optimus, you kill them. If you also find anyone's who's been hiding them, kill them as well." Harold spoke.

They smirk and they left the center. Cemetery Wind has now turned their attention towards the Autobots with the help of an asset.
________________________________

[Meanwhile]

At her new home in Washington DC, Supergirl is flying high looking out for intruders as she and Optimus settled down. Just as she was go in the house, she saw strange men in black suits. She then floated down to them getting their attention.

"Excuse me, can I help you sir?" Supergirl asked.

"My name is James Savory. We're the Black Ops known as Cemetery Wind, and we were wondering if you seen a blue Peterbilt 379 truck with red flames?" James said.

"No I haven't seen him anywhere." She said as she quickly covers her mouth.

"Did you say "him?" James asked.

"No, I didn't, I swear!" She said.

The men then aimed their guns at her. "I'm only going ask one more time, where's the truck?!" James demanded.

Just then there was an explosion outside. Optimus had transformed and opened fire on Cemetery Wind. Supergirl then fires her heat vision at them before making a run for it. As they try to flee, Optimus immediately sends out a message to the Autobots.

"Calling all Autobots! We're under attack! Cease all contact with humans!" Optimus said.
  __________________________________

[Bumblebee]

The Autobot scout was resting in the alley near Sam's apartment. Barry and Iris relaxing with Sam and Carly inside the building. That's when Bee received a message. He then plays it for Barry and Iris to hear.

"Calling all Autobots! We're under attack! Cease all contact with humans!" Optimus said.

"Kara and Optimus are in danger, I have to go help them." Barry said as he gets ring with his suit.

"Barry, no, they'll kill you." Iris pleaded.

"I have to help them. Bumblebee, take Iris to the rendezvous point. Keep her safe." Barry said as he puts on his suit. Sam and Carly hug them each as the two leave.