CHAPTER-1

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

Felt so good typing these words again 😅😁..

It's my birthday today 🥳😂 nothing major to celebrate but to reflect on my previous years experience and make myself better each and every day 😇 (not to forget my last bachelor b-day🤪😂)

Come on peeps need your support very much so will ya 😉 and here the curtains drop 😌
________________________________________

Zara's pov :

I took a glance at the wall clock in my office for the nth time and sighed.

She's late but nothing new!

I cross checked the entire macros calculation seeing whether it matched with the original results and it sure did!

Phew!

Otherwise I have to start the entire calculation again which didn't happen Alhamdulillah! Then started cross checking the micro nutrients of the chart and when I was about to finish which took me like another 30 minutes when a crash was heard.

And Here she arrives!

I just raised a brow at her staring intently while she grinned like a Cheshire cat as if she just didn't broke my favourite candle lamp and holding it in her palm which was a gift from my dear one.

"Well to begin with its not my fault when some idiot has kept it in the way! Can you blame me!" She asked keeping that broken piece on my large desk patting the poor piece lightly as if soothing it while giving me a puppy eyes.

I just shook my head and pouted that was my favorite piece " Before you start lecturing me I'm not late just everyone's early!" She plopped on the chair before me giving me a sheepish smile which made my pout turned into an open scowl.

"Well new excuse this time I'm impressed!" I said folding my arms on my chest while leaning back on my swivel leather chair and she gave me her infamous grin "gotta impress people ya know!" The audacity of this girl to wink.

She's impossible!

And that's my best friend zoya Ali for you guys as much as I love her to the core most of the time she makes me loose my mind with her antics and crazy stunts.

If I'm innocent then she's crazy!

"Speechless aren't you!" She smiled smugly to which I just rolled my eyes.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't throw you out like this second!" I asked closing the file calmly to which she just smirked.

"Well for starters you love me and won't be able to live without me second you can't stay mad at a person for long even when you try so yeah cuz you're so inno-"

"If I were you I would love to stop right there because I'm not innocent" I pouted gosh why am I like this!

She chuckled pinching my cheeks playfully "Sure you're not and we all belive you!" But nobody can miss the sarcasm in her tone.

Hmph!

"Here are the new patients file and they'll be ready to see you like after lunch till that time they'll be done with their scans!" She told me in a small voice and we both lost our smiles.

Two new cancer patients for the day I just skimmed their file and my heart broke seeing their age, three years old boy diagnosed with gall bladder cancer early stage and 27 years old lady diagnosed with liver cancer stage two.