Chapter 19

"Baby get up!" I heard Aaron's voice in my sleep, but I didn't want to move.

"Thirty more minutes baby please" I begged while pulling the comfort over my head.

"Nall, man you said wake you in a hour that was two hours ago get up ass up now M!" He shouted, but I wasn't getting up.

"Yea, well whatever" I mumbled to myself, as I heard the shower come on.

Thinking I could get thirty more minutes while he showered I countiuned to lay there. This was what I needed after a long as day at work, killing a nigga then having to take his humongous dick, I needed my rest.

"Ok!"he said.

Whatever, I thout to myself when I heard him mumble something, I peeked my head up to see of he was still watching me. He was standing there with a cup of water in his hand.

"Nigga I wish you would!"

"What you gone do? Get yo ass up shawty we got a meeting at the club in a hour and ya ass better be ready or else!" Aaron told me while walking in the bathroom.

"Or else what nigga? You ain't gone do shi-" before I could finish, the cold water hit my face.

"Who ain't gone do shit huh? Trying me" he ranted while trying not to laugh.

"OMG!! Did you really just do that? You asshole!" I shouted pissed as hell.

I honestly didn't believe he would do that, I got some thing for that ass watch! He really like poured water on me wet my hair, my face, my bed, my face? It's on!

"Watch to mouth shawty" he said as I heard the shower door close.

I was still in bed wet, cold and mad as hell, this bastard really did it.

**

After I got myself cleaned up and moisted my body with coca butter I headed to my walk-in closet to find something for this club meeting.

"I picked you some thing already" Aaron told me while pulling his shirt over his head.

"You didn't have to, but let me check it out see if it's cute" giving him the side eye.

"A man I know how to pick out clothes to make my lady look good."

"I bet you do, why I gotta match you though?" I asked scrunching up my face heading back towards the closet.

"Oh so you don't wanna match my fly lil nigga?" Putting his arms around my waist.

"Nall I'm good" I moved out of his embrace heading back to the cost again.

"Whatever I know you ain't mad ma?" Aaron asked sounding like he had no idea why I was mad.

"You don't think I should be mad? nall I'm pissed right now Aaron!"

He shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. "Not really your ass should have got up when I said it."

"So yo childish ass decided to pour water, cold water at that on me A? I was getting up."

"No you were laying down and talking shit" he told me as he pecked my cheek and smacked my ass.

"Don't touch me jerk!"

After I went in the closet finding another outfit so we didn't match. I placed the clothes on the bed as Aaron looked me up and down not believing I found something else.

"So you just going against the grain and not wear what I picked out?" He asked while brushing his teeth.

"Dude I can find my own clothes, plus I'm still mad at you. Why would I want to match you?" As I put on my underwear.