Chapter 1

"AND THAT IS IT! WILDCATS WIN AGAINST THE BRASHFORD BADGERS AT THE INCREDIBLE SCORE OF 5 - 1 AND ADVANCE TO THE FINALS!"

Everyone on the bleachers rose to their feet and roared at the victory as the soccer team hugged each other and Eiry and Chaz did a little dance in front of the bemused badgers.

"NOT EVEN CLOSE" Eiry and Chaz chanted

"THE WILDCATS CAME TO MAUL YOUR TOAST" Eiry continued enthusiastically.

"Maul... your toast...?" Chaz questioned

"I don't know I was improvising; stop interrupting my flow" she muttered back with rolled eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh wow you stinkkkk"

"Not as much as you do. It smells like you've just been sprayed on by a skunk and then shoved into a dumpster AND THENNNN dragged through a gaze of raccoons"

"Well at least I'm hot and sexy. And I'll have you know that raccoons are adorable!" Eiry fired back whilst winking and fingergunning at some cheerleaders who sighed and fainted (SNDKJFNSDJFNJSDN IDK)

"HEY I'm hot too!"

Eiry raised her eyebrows and Chaz punched her arm which made Eiry laugh and also groan.

"So what do you say we go to get milkshakes at the mall to celebrate?" Eiry said whilst rubbing her arm.

"Aren't you lactose intolerant?

"Yes but milkshake"

"I mean heck yeah I could do with the refreshment but only after you shower"

"Same goes to you, rotten eggs drowned in virgin olive oil smothered in goose poop."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OnE sHoWer anD a RiDe iN a cAr lAter (read it in spongebob voice or you fail the vibe check)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god finally, could you drive any slower?" Chaz complained.

"Yes I can and I will on the way back" Eiry replied with a smirk. (if my grammar declines from here don't blame me full stops seem blunt)

"I take back what I said"

"no take backsies :)"

Eiry ran into the mall with Chaz in tow grumbling under her breath to the milkshake shop.

"Soooo what do you think of Advanced? Aren't they cute?" Eiry asked with a slight blush on her face.

"What? The cheerleader who's in your ___ class?"

"... maybe"

"Eh I guess she's alright"

"ALRIGHT?!?!?! They're the most beautiful person I've ever seen!"

Chaz smirked and said, "So what do you like about them?"

"Well she's so pretty and really smart and their smile is so contagious man I really love her smile and did I mention they're pretty?"

Chaz grabbed Eiry by the shoulders and turned her around. "Oh well what do you know Advanced is right there and probably heard everything you just said"