Chapter 2

"Get out of the bathroom you ASS. you've LITERALLY been in there for almost an hour" Eiry groaned.

"YeAH JUST GIVE ME A SEC"

"IT'S BEEN A SEC FOR 15 MINUTES WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE? I THOUGHT I WAS THE LACTOSE INTOLERANT ONE"

Chaz rolled her eyes and reached her hand for the doorknob when her phone buzzed.

______________________________________________________________

My future girlfriend - Hey stranger, wish me luck at the game today ;)

______________________________________________________________

Chaz smiled then her eyes widened. "EIRY"

"WHAT? DID YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS AND NEED A NEW PAIR?"

"DID YOU MESS WITH MY PHONE?"

"OH MY CHUCKY CHEESE! DID YOUR LADY FRIEND TEXT YOU?"

"I WILL TURN YOU INTO A FLESHBALL IN YOUR SLEEP"

Chaz zoned out of what Eiry replied with as she turned her attention back to her phone

______________________________________________________________

You - I thought you didn't need luck

Chloe - Shut up I don't. I'm just trying to make conversation

You - And I thought I was meant to be rooting for the porcupines

Chloe - but you secretly want me to win don't you?

You- I do like the prospect of free lunch so no

Chloe - Do you even know what prospect means?

You - duhhhhh dO yOU KnOw wHat iT mEanS?

Chloe - yes It means deez nutz. Ha gottem

You - Did you just deez nutz me-

Chloe - And I'd do it again but later because the team's calling me over

You - Yeah I probably need to leave soon or I'll be even later to the game

Chloe - See you later cutie!

Chaz put away her phone and opened the door, sidestepping Eiry as she reached to grab Chaz's phone and then ran to her room.

"Don't even try it. I changed my password and also we're going to be late"

"Okay 1. You're no fun and 2. THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR THE PAST 45 MINUTES"

Chaz grabbed her chaz hat and put it on.

"There. I'm ready to go now"

"FINALLY"

______________________________________________________________

One snail that got run over by a car then got thrown against the pavement paced drive later...

______________________________________________________________

Chaz scrambled out of the car before it finished parking and ran to the soccer field of the Cougars.

"-THE COUGARS TAKE THE BALL IT SEEMS LIKE THEY'RE UNSTOPPABLE AS THE STRIKER STORMS DOWN THE PITCH, THE DEFENCE FAILING TO TACKLE HER, SHE SHOOTS AND SHE SCORESS, MAKING IT 1-0 TO THE COUGARS"

"Jeez Chaz you could have waited for me to stop the car; you're so reckless you know that right?"

Chaz was not listening. She watched Chloe with a smile on her face as she fist pumped the air and ran around the pitch as everyone patted her back. Cute. Chloe's eyes scanned the crowd and stopped on Chaz with a triumphant smile. They locked eyes in an intense gaze, the sparks between them flying as they stared into each other's souls. The whistle blew, interrupting their super romantic anime moment and Chloe ran to her position.