Chapter 11

"But... I have a confession to make," he said sorrowfully.

Ron and Hermione looked at him with wonder.

"Thing is... I like him back," Harry said regretfully.

"And he kissed me," Harry added very quietly.

Jaws dropped, they simply stared at him.

"Your gay?" Asked Ron 1 minute later, when he had finally got his voice back.

"But I thought you liked Cho!" Ron added.

"Exactly. I'm bi. Never heard of it? Too bad," Harry responded and he stalked off to join Ginny by a shelf to look at chocolate.

"Hello!" Said Harry brightly.

"Hi," said Ginny, and she picked up a block of chocolate with rice crisps that make your teeth crackle.

Harry picked up a pack of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum from the shelf next to the chocolate. He orders it at the front and joined Ron and Hermione again, who were both looking shocked.

Harry was completely content other than the fact that Malfoy had thought he had done something wrong by kissing Harry, were Harry in fact thought the opposite.

The next day, Harry passed Malfoy in the hallway.

When Malfoy noticed him, he avoided eye contact and sped up.

Harry turned on him and blocked his way.

"Hey," said Harry.

Malfoy said nothing.

"I just wanted to say...it's OK. You know, what happened yesterday. Really I mean it," Harry said calmly.

As Harry looked at him it even seemed that he smiled very feebly.

"Meet me in front of Hagrid's hut tomorrow after Lunch," Harry added randomly, though he had no plan yet what he was going to do with Malfoy.

They parted ways and a Harry made his way to Herbology.

Ron and Hermione had calmed a bit and started talking to him again.

They pared up in Herbology to work on Grickclaw plants, in which they needed to use gloves since the plant was so pointy.

The following day, Harry kept an eye on Malfoy at lunch who was sitting alone, away from Blaise and Pansy, looking embarrassed and sad.

Harry told Hermione and Ron and left for Hagrid's hut after he finished lunch.

A few minutes later, the front doors opened again and Harry saw Malfoy approaching in the distance, growing bigger.

"Hi," he said, looking down as he came.

"Is something wrong? Harry asked considerately.

"I told Pansy and Blaise that I kissed you... And..."

"Yeah," Harry said, looking down, too.

Malfoy sat down at a tree stump and Harry joined him.

"Have you told Hermione and Ron?" Asked Malfoy, playing with a stick.

"Yeah. They're still getting over it but I think it's gonna be ok. I hate thinking about the rumors that will spread when the whole school starts to know..." Harry said in resentment.

"Yeah. Everyone will be weirded out," Malfoy said.

"Remember last year, when we were still enemies?" Said Malfoy, seeing that he was also smiling lightly.

"Yeah. Weird. I hated you so much that I started to love you..." Harry said truthfully.

"I still don't understand though. I mean, why I treated you so bad. I already liked you last year, you know?" Said Malfoy

"Do you-do you forgive me?" Malfoy asked at once.

After a small pause, Harry said, "Yeah. Yeah, I do," smiling more broad and edging closer to Malfoy.