suspecting .02

-

"i can't believe our flights got cancelled for this shit." hannah said with an annoyed tone of voice. she didn't even know abigal so why in the world is she even a suspect.

"look, hannah. we know you are upset but abigal was a minor so this case is very important. now we need you to answer some questions for us quickly." the detective told the blonde girl.

hannah did nothing but give the detective a glare before nodding her head. "fine. ask away."

"good. now, how close were you and abigal?" the detective asked.

"we weren't that close. just because we worked together it doesn't mean we were close. plus, she got on my nerves most of the time." hannah answered as politely as possible. she knew that cops and their help was just total bullshit. they don't help at all not one bit. they do whatever they want and don't even get punished for it.

"did you have a conflict with her of some sort?"

"well, kinda but it wasn't that bad. you see, i have a girlfriend."

one of the cops in the room looked away with a disgusted look and one of them just laughed.

hannah ignored the cops as she continued to talk. "abigal liked me a lot and my girlfriend got pretty jealous which caused a huge fight."

"your girlfriend? sarah fier?" the detective asked once again as he wrote down notes on his paper.

"correct." hannah stated. "what's with the reaction? are you homophobic or something?"

the detective sighed softly, putting the piece of paper down. "do you think your girlfriend would have something to do with abigal's death?"

hannah felt frozen once the man said that. she wanted to deny it but sarah did seem like she would do such a thing but hannah didn't want to believe it.

"no way. sarah would never hurt anyone. neither kill a person." hannah stated.

-

"okay, ms. sarah fier. you and abigal never got along and had some sort of conflict due to her liking your girlfriend is that correct?" the detective said, ready to write everything down.

"correct." sarah said. "look, if you think i know something then you're wrong. abigal and i hated each other, who cares? i didn't kill anyone or dump them in a fucking lake."

everyone in the room looked at the brunette with a concerned look.

"i'm serious."

"have you ever touched a gun?"

"nope. never seen one whatsoever."

"okay, ms. fier. you're free to go." one of the cops said.

sarah got up from her seat with a sarcastic smile as the cop lead her outside. she looked to the right to see familiar faces. jake zifer and rachel zifer. the two siblings of anthony. she glanced at them before looking away and trying not to look too suspicious.

there was too much going on for sarah. the police are already suspecting her for being the killer of abigal and anthony. they weren't wrong which made sarah worry.

sarah walked over to her girlfriend with a smile.

"hey! what'd they ask you?" hannah asked.

"nothing. we should probably go." sarah told her.

"oh.. um, okay." hannah said, looking at sarah, concerned.