The red sharks

Luna's P.O.V I am talking to Ambar  and I see a familiar face oh no it is Emilia  Gaston and Ambar see my face and see whats wrong they look where I am looking . There faces go pale then Nico,Pedro, Simon, Nina ,Matteo ,Jim,Yam, Ramiro and Jazmin and Delfi all come over and see whats wrong  there faces go pale  like everyone else's did  and then Nico sees his uncle with Emilia oh no Nico says my uncle coaches skating like Juliana he just created a new team that is why Emilia is with him then we see another familiar face come in Benicio he is on that team too. Great I say we all have to stay united as ever and if Gary offers any of us a spot on the red sharks none of us will take it everyone says okay  right after we go through that Gary  come overs to us  and tries to offer all of us  a spot but we all say no he says you will regret this we are all like what ever we do not care what you say you can not threaten us I say because we have a teammate with a mom who is lawyer  so good luck with that threat because if you   do go through with it we will get are teammates mom involved so do not mess with us or that is what will happen. Emilia and Benicio  glare at us and Ambar gets defensive do not look at our team like that we won the roda fest  and you did not so get over IT  because your sore losers I have never seen  Ambar this angry  wow she really chewed them out bad I look over at Gaston he is as surprised as I was I go over to Ambar  and try to calm her down  Emilia btw I say do you two regret trying to injure me by trying to ruin my skates  they say no and now I will tell you who it was who videoed you guys breaking the mirrors  I look over at Ambar she okays it it was Ambar . Do you know who I heard to tell you put my skates down it was my boyfriend Gaston  and that is how I caught you so you will always lose to us Gaston smiled when I said the word boyfriend. So you can just give up now because you know you can not win so just give up and do not even try and when you host tryouts for your  you will still not get skaters good enough to beat us.