A/n

Author-sama here to give a brief description of this book. Haven't really done this before so stick with me. 

You (y/n l/n) are a dimension traveler that can see the future* and change it for the better (or worse**). You can shapeshift to anything real or imaginary. You have learned just about every language there is to know and are able to learn a new one with just hearing it once. Your basically immortal.(Will go into more detail later) If you die twice in one dimension you can never go back there again you can only stay in one dimension for 20 years then you have to wait another 20 to go back (or however long you were there). You have studied fighting and weaponry. And could take down Black Widow in 10 minutes with you bare hands. 

Y/n L/n: You are someone who loves just about anything except (your dislikes). Is friendly with everyone and will always put others before them selves. Your good at making friends and has barley any interests in love (this might change). 

This is your hero/villain*** costume

The groups that I plan on doing at this point in time are:

-Bnha(Mha)

-Harry potter universe

-Avengers

-Hazbin hotel (This one will be complicated since y/n can't die but I will figure something out if people like the story)

*This power makes it so you see two different things at once. The real world(One your in) and then what would happen when you make a certain choice be for you actually do it.

**Some people like sad ending. (That's really it)

***y/n will probably befriending multiple people and then you will get to chose which side y/n goes on.

Please comment constructive criticism.

I am a very good at procrastination so any schedule will be nonextant.

Any bold underlined and italic will be Author-sama talking unless said otherwise

All picture you can change the color or just do your imagination this is you/oc

I will be posting on Wattpad and Quotev

All of the pictures used are not mine unless said otherwise

Author-sama: Out! Peace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------8/25/2021

383 words