10:The encounter

Author-sama pov

While Y/n was getting a physical rest Midoriya was still walking home.

------

Midoriya walked down the road toward his apartment complex. His head was hung low and he was staring at his shoes thinking about his dream that had been crushed by the person he had looked up to since he was little.

The stomping of footsteps was heard behind him. Midoriya turned around to be greeted with an angry pomeranian.

"I didn't need your help, useless Deku. I had it under control." Bakugou said. "Don't ever do that shit again!" and with that he stomped off leaving Midoriya there to question his childhood friend.

Midoriya turned back around and started walking again. But this time he was stopped by All Might sliding in from around the corner.

"I am here-" He started coughing and spat blood. His hero form steamed and he shrunk into his hurt one. "Sorry about that young one." He whips his face on his sleeve, getting rid of the blood.

"You see I came here to tell you something." Small might stood in front of Midoriya the sunlight hitting him back casting a showdown on the ground. "You were the quirkless kid who tried to save his friend even when the hero's couldn't." Small might hair flew around as he spoke. "Your bravery helped me save your friend young Midoriya." He spoke in a deep tone as Midoriya watched in silence. "Do you know what all heroes have in common?" All Might asked him. Midoriya shook his head side to side. "It's that their body moves without thinking. This is what you did here to day." Midoriya's eyes started to tear up. "I can give you my power and you to can become a hero."

Midoriya's eyes started streaming tears as he fell to the ground weeping. Once there weren't enough tears to shed Midoriya looked up at Small Might and wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

"Thank you. I will do my best." He then stood up and bowed.

The two exchanged contact information. Midoriya was about to leave when Small Might stopped him.

"That friend of yours. That was with us under the tunnel. Does she want to become a hero?" Midoriya's face turned red.

"A-a-ah well l/n-chan is v-very complicated." He shuddered out. "None of us really know where she came from or who her parents are or really what she likes. She's just kind of there to be honest. Sorry for not being more helpful." Midoriya looked down at his shoes. Small Might's face changed to confusion then to curiosity.

"Do you happen to know where she lives?" Small might have asked an idea going off in his head.

"Oh well she lives next to Bakugou. Umm here I will write down the address." Taking out a pen and paper Midoriya wrote down the address and gave it to Small might.

"Thank you young Midoriya. Have a safe trip home." Small Might then walked off towards his house with a plan on what to do tomorrow, and Midoriya started walking towards his house again but in higher spirits.

Author-sama: Shot its short.....Next one gonna be longer! Hopefully!

Make sure that you have taken the poll so you have a say in the story! 

(Link is in my bio)

-------------------------------------------------------------------11/11/2021

532 words