Chapter 2

☁️3rd Pov☁️

Yami, Asta, Sora, and Finral were standing outside of the Black bulls headquarters.

"Well welcome to the absolute worst magic squad, the Black bulls" Said Yami to Asta.

☁️Sora Pov☁️

I looked towards the base, I sweat drop at what I saw. There was fire in front of the base.

I sighed.

About to put it out but Asta started running towards the fire but he was almost there a fireball came of no were and knocked him out of the way.

We started to walk in the base everything was in chaos. Magna was hitting fireballs at luck for eating his pudding, Vanessa was drunk and half-naked as usual, Gauche was obsessing over sister again while his nose is bleeding, Charmy was chowing down food, Gray was just be Gray a big smoke guy.

Asta then started yelling out saying that he wants to be Wizard king and how he wants to marry some woman named sister lily.

But everyone ignored him so he started yelling which caused to grow more nervous and caused my mana to spike.

Yami started to raised his arm and then smashed the wall.

"All of you...

Stop breaking everything!" Yami yelled.

You literally just destroyed the wall. I sweat dropped.

"CAPTAIN!!!! SORA!!!!!" Everyone yelled and ran to us and flooded us with questions.

"I see, I see. So you guys love me that much, eh? "Yami said.

"But you need to shut up"Yami said seriously.

"I brought a new mem-". Yami started looking around for Asta but didn't see him.

I look towards Grey and see him sitting on Asta I asked him if he could get off of him he raised up off of Asta.

Asta stood up and then introduced himself to everyone again.

"Hey Finral, introduce him to everyone!" Yami ordered.

"Oh! Right." Finral replied

"Me first, me first!" Luck exclaimed

"This is Luck Voltia, he likes fighting and acts a little crazy but there a good person. " Finral told him.

"This is Vanessa Enoteca! She is a bit of a drunk and likes going around half-naked but there a good person." Finral told him.

"This is Gauche Adlai, he has a sister complex and just about has a nose bleed 24/7 but there a good person." Finral told.

"This is Magna Swing he's a typical tough guy but there a good person". Said Finral

This is Charmy Pappitson She likes to eat a lot and she loves tasting new food but there a good person.

"This is Gray, he doesn't talk much but there a good person". He said

"This is Gordon Agrippa. He's hard to hear, but there a good person".

"This is Sora he's shy and quiet, and strong but there a good person".

"And I'm Finral Roulacase I'm great with ladies but I'm a good person". He said

"This is Yami Sukehiro, he's the captain of the black bulls!". He said

Asta thought to himself bitterly, 'he didn't say he's a good person...'

Time skip (sorry to lazy to write what comes next.)

☁️Sora's Pov☁️

I was walking Asta to his room when he asked me something.

Where your parents "asked Asta."

"Never met my real parents". I said

"Here's your room it's a bit dusty but it will do if that's okay". I said

We tell each other goodnight and I head off to bed once got in my I laid down on my bed fell to sleep instantly.