28

We made it back to the base and Roman was signing papers as I was flopped on his bed. It was about 4:45 and I had to get ready for that school thing but I really didn't want to go.

I look at Roman who was still writing and then I stood up and went to the duffel bag. I got out a black v- neck body suit and black jeans. I also picked out a grey flannel to go with it.

I went into the bathroom and got changed then brushed my hair. I put on some lip balm and put on my shoes. Now it was 4:55.

"I'm gonna go now." I said messing up his hair.

"Should I come with?" Roman said putting his pen down.

"It's fine." I said kissing his forehead.

"Call me if you need anything." He spoke picking up his pen again.

"Okay." I said giving him a smile and leaving the room.

"I love you." I said peeking my head back through the door.

"I love you too darling." He said waving.

I left the base and walked to the bus stop. After a few minutes the bus arrived as I went inside. It was loaded so I really had nothing to worry about.

I sat there on my phone the whole time avoiding eye contact with other people. When we got to the school I got out of the bus and walked towards the entrance.

"Oh hey Sofia." Muna said giving me a hug.

"Hey!" I said hugging her back.

"I haven't seen you since the last day how have you been?" She said walking with me to the classroom.

"I'm good how are you."

"I'm good. I sit over there so I'll catch up with you later?" She said opening the door for me.

I nodded at her and took my place. We sat there for the next our just signing a few papers and listening to 'words of wisdom' from our teachers.

I checked the clock and saw that it was 5:59.

"Sir." I said putting my hand up.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm going to have to leave now." I said getting his attention.

"You cant leave. The office hasn't sent me an email."

"I didn't inform the office." I said looking behind me seeing Roman peek his head through the door.

"That's your fault. You cant leave in the middle of this session. It's important." While he was speaking I put my hand behind my chair trying to shoo Roman away.

"I know sir that's my bad. I apologise. But I really need to leave." I said pleading him.

"No Sofia. Now back to my lesson."

Fuck.

"Sir she's gonna have to leave." Roman said walking into the classroom.

"Oh my Roman I haven't seen you since you left."

"Glad your happy but she's gonna leave now okay?"

"I'm sorry Roman but this is really important." Sir said as he turned back to the board

"She's finished school anyways. I'll help her finish the papers at mine. I'm sorry to interrupt."

"No Roman I'm sorry."

I could see Roman telling me to leave the classroom but if I did that would be really embarrassing.

"Sir I really need to pee." I said standing up.