Chapter 1

~ 𝓘 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓭  𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 ;) ~
⚠️⚠️⚠️
Me and Draco have been dating since year 4 and now it's our last year at Hogwarts..

I was on our dorm reading a book while Draco was in the shower...
After some minutes I heard the water turned off and Draco coming out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist I didn't realized I was staring until he spoke..
"I know I look hot darling"
I rolled my eyes, and looked back at my book
"Did you just rolled your eyes on me?"
"Mhm why?What are you going to do about it?"
"Oh you will see" he said with a smirk

Shit what I just put my self into I thought
He came closer to me and took my book off my hands and threw it away.
"Draco what are you doing?"
" I will punish you for rolling your eyes on me. Now strip for me love"
I started to undress my self slowly without breaking the eye contact with Draco..
"Now that you're totally naked lay down and put your hands behind your head"
I did as I was told..
He did a spell on the door and locked it he went to his closet to get something that I couldn't see what he was getting it was his tie and a knife..
Fuck..

He came to me and tied my eyes with his tie,he took the knife and started to carve something on my thighs.
This shit is hurting like hell but I like it
"I'm carving my initials darling so everyone will know that you're mine, you like this don't you?"
"Mhm"
"Use your words love"
"Y-Yes"
"Yes what?"
"Yes daddy"
"Good"
After he finished he put the knife on my nightstand and came up to me and started to kiss my neck leaving red marks I was moaning,his right hand was on my right breast while he's other one down on my stomach making cycles slowly
"D-Draco stop teasing and fuck me already"
"You have to beg first darling"
"Draco just fuck me already"
"Beg"
"Draco please I need you please just fuck me"
"Alright then"
He took off he's towel and throw it somewhere in the room, he untied my eyes and with his tie tied my hands..
"Now I want you to look up in the mirror and see how I fuck you"

I did as I was told and felt Draco slammed his self in without any warning..
"Fuck you're so tight"
"Draco" I moaned his name
"Scream my name for me darling"
"Uh Draco"
"You're so beautiful love"
His one hand was on my hips and the other was on my neck, we were both a moaning mess
"Faster Draco"
"As you wish"
He went faster and harder my legs were shaking like crazy
"I'm close Draco"
"Me too love"
After some seconds we both came..

He untied my hands
"Now be a good girl and get on your knees"
I got on my knees and took his hard cock on my hands and put it on my mouth. I looked up to see Draco that had his eyes closed and moaning my name..
"You will not get off your knees till to make sure that pretty little mouth of yours is filled with my cum"
It didn't last long for him to cum to my mouth..
"Swallow"
I swallowed his cum and he helped me to get up from my knees and picked up me he  made his way to the bathroom he put me carefully on the  bath that was already filled with hot water and bubbles he got in and I took the opportunity to sit on his lap and start moving..
I saw that he rolled his head back so I didn't stop I felt his hand on my hips as he tried to control me so I was going slowly to tease him..
"Faster darling"
So I started to go faster he was moaning my name,I smirked he then looked me in the eyes and down to my lips and then he kissed me roughly next he  went down on my neck and started kissing it his one hand left my hips and went to my waist pulling me closer to him and his other hand controlling me so I wouldn't stop moving, my legs were shaking..
"Draco I'm close"
"Me too darling"
"Come to me love"
I moaned his name while I came to him..

Later he picked me up and put a towel around me he took me to the bedroom and help me to get dressed and then he placed me to the bed and kissed my forehead..
"Good night love"
"Good night Dray"

-
-
-
-
-
~ ℋℯ𝓎 ℊ𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝓈ℴ 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ𝒹 𝒾𝓉,𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝒻ℴ𝓇ℊℯ𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓋ℴ𝓉ℯ, ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒴ℴ𝓊...♡~